Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Rowan Rae Designs

Immensely helpful and timely in their work! Would totally recommend to a friend :)

Audrey More

This app is fantastic! It makes adding options so quick and easy. I have tried other custom option apps, but this is by far the easiest and quickest to use. AND it is FREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Orogear

I absolutely loved this app. Thanks, developer!!

Corporate Clothing And Uniforms

Fantastic app, Really helped us with producs over 100 veriations.

Customer support is top notch and very responsive.

I would reccomend this app to anyone who needs additional or custom options for their products

Personalized Wedding Flags

awesome, just awesome. I asked for help, and boy, they did exactly what I needed. I definitely think the white glove service is worth the money

Nneyahcards

Very happy with the support team. Had some difficulties making the *Required* function on the app work well on our theme but ShopPad's support team were quick to sort it out. Thanks again.

Tucker Bloom

The team over at Infinite Options and The Shop pad helps install the app for us and made adjustments to our theme to ensure the infinite options box fit with our design. Very pleased!
Thanks

Purity Purse And Bag Straps

I love love love this app! To be able to have extra options for my products is a need and once I found this app I have been able to make my product page more substantial for my customers. I would recommend this app for anyone! 5/5 stars!! Great customer service!!!

Devnaagri

Amazing service helped us style the infinite options. Thank you Noah !

High Kastle Products

A+++++ Such a great app with ease of use as well as awesome customer support!! A must have App