Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Woof N Stuff

This app is so easy to install, to use and more importantly it does what it says on the tin ! it takes the frustration of the standard shopify 3 options away giving you a lot more flexibility. Support are on the ball too, I had a question that was answered quickly and have received emails ( not bombarded ) checking if everything was working ok. The app is also free to use which of course is a big bonus especially when setting up a new business. Thanks a bunch for the app I love it.
www.woofnstuff.co.uk

Jaycimay

I love this App. I make and sell Beach Bags and there are a lot of color options. Infinite Options is absolutely what I was looking for. I had a problem (completely my fault because I am horrible with coding) and they fixed it for me. Support is Awesome!

Camoeverafter

Great app and outstanding support. A lot of my products have a free engraving option and I can add that to the products that have it. I can choose to apply options to a whole category or by product.

Divinely Dog

These guys are GREAT. Love the app. Its intutive to use and support is very responsive.

Clubfoot Accessories By Peek A Boo Covers

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE.. I have been looking for this exact thing forever.
This app is perfect. I recommend it to anyone that has more than one option needed to their products.

Thistledonicely

Excellent app. I have no coding, or previous website experience, i found this app very easy to use to add personalisation and options to my shop products.
The app does slow down after numerous options are added, but i do have over 100 listed so far so can't complain.

Born In Brooklyn Leather 2

Nice product, it took a little bit to figure out, but once I did, it did exactly what it said it did, and what I needed it to. Thanks for the great app!

Trophy Masters

Brilliant app. So simple to use and works perfectly.

Gymguyzshop

Great App. Easy to use and excellent support!

Petraringstrom

AMAZING app. I've been looking for an app this simple and perfect for years. I love it! And it will work perfectly on my website. The team helped me to set it up and place it perfectly on my product page. Thanks!