Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Stellar Fields

Excellent App! Simple and does the job! I spend days testing other paid apps and almost wasted much needed funds by purchasing a monthly subscription app with too many features I didn't need. All I needed was the ability to add simple variants. Much appreciated to this team for providing this free app!

Ionhearing

The app is a great way to add options to the check out process in Shopify. I was especially impressed with the app support, who always responded quickly to my questions and provided excellent solutions. I really recommend this app!

Chimed Creations

Best ever.
Even the service was great and fast!!

Thank you so much!!!

Irasoffs

Amazing customer service, thanks Noah!

Train Me Up

I have used this app on two client sites and found it to be exactly what is needed to make product customisation easy for my clients. The installation service is fast and cheap and takes the hassle out of the install.

Iwood Inc

Such a great app, works as well, if not better than the paid alternatives. The customer support is ridiculously fast in responding to issues and helped fix an issue we were having perfectly. Highly recommended!

Prettypushers

We use Infinite Options for our retail and wholesale websites. It's convenient to have one app that stretches over the 2 uses. Thank you!

Stormrider Gear

App is very easy to use and has a great feature, that we need, the required option ability. Customer service was great and overall we are please! Thanks

Omnigeneius

Nice App - good features, no issues during the testing process.

Thanks for keeping it free.

Regards,
Shalin Pinto

Omni GENEius
"Something brewing innovatively while making Joy for all" A unique nine product Launch for a solid cause. Board Games, Toys, Creative Apps, something for all.

Map Development Store

Great APP, easy to set up and customize. The name is accurate :) Support is friendly, timely and knowledgeable. A+++