Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Nings Pottery

My website offers Personalized pottery for Wedding and Anniversary gifts. I have been searching for something like Infinite options for a long time. I'm glad that I finally found it. Infinite Options is perfect, it is very easy to set up and allows you to customize it for your web site needs. Well done!

Phils Pens

Ryan ODonnell got Infinite installed in just a few minutes

Weddingparaphernalia

Really easy and quick to use - thank you!!

Sophies Favors And Gifts

We've been looking for something like this for a long time. Infinite Options is remarkably easy to use. Works like a charm!

Awr Tactical

I was having trouble getting the app set up so I utilized their white glove installation service. The note on the service says that the installation assistance is usually accomplished in 24 hours but in my case this was about 24 minutes. I received an email from a very friendly gentlemen by the name of Ryan informing me that he had completed the installation of the app and even fixed the product that I hadn't completed correctly.

White glove service indeed. Fast. Speedy. Friendly and very professional. I would recommend this app to anyone and everyone.

Smiling Tree

This is a fantastic app for creating large numbers of variances for my products. It was easy to install with a user-friendly interface. I encountered a little difficulty adding some code required for it, but that was quickly resolved with Shop Pad's fabulous customer service, and it was even the SAME business day! I highly recommend this app!

Ames And Oates

Love this app! So simple to use and integrate into your Shopify store. I was struggling for 4 days to figure out the best way to provide personalization to the products we're carrying. This app solved all the issues. Plus, great support too!
Thank you!

Gossypium Yogawear

Great Apps, have been using it for a few years now, very simple to use and does wonders ...
We use it to limit the amount of SKU .

Sport Lockets

This app has been very helpful for our site at SportLockets.com. We are using it for some pretty serious customization and the team has been very helpful with support tips as well. Thanks!

Soulpeaces

The Infinite Options app makes it so much easier and it's FREE!!! Seriously get this before you even start creating your product listings. I would rather use this app than the variant set-up in Shopify. Thank you!