Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Wear We Met

Such a fantastic app. We use it for all personalised gift custom fields. Great customer service too, highly recommended.

Js.utopia

The support in this app is amazing! Annette & Mandy was a great help both need a raise! I was having an issue with displaying custom text in order fulfillment and now I can see it, once again thank you guys so much!

Tiny Smiles Co

This is the BEST product options app BY FAR. Cheaper than the rest, more responsive (and effective) customer support, and easy to customise.

If you need customisation help, they will do it perfectly for just $20 (customising other option apps requires hiring a developer that charge hundreds).

I love these guys, and their app. Please download this app if you’re looking for infinite product options!!

Mill House Brewing Co.

We did our research before choosing an app for one particular product of ours. We didn't want to spend time and money on something that didn't work for us. We found Infinite Options and it did not disappoint! While it may look confusing to set up without following their step by step instructions, once I read everything thoroughly, it was the easiest thing to set up and it truly has infinite options (HA!) Even inputting the line of code into the site was easy which was a big plus for us. Once we ran into an issue with sizing on swatches with our current theme, the team (we directly spoke with Jordin, Mandy and Matt) was easy to contact, quick to respond and excellent in problem solving. They honestly are the quickest company to respond to any email or chat and they were so kind and thorough in their findings and help. The only things we wished this app had is a live preview as the customer selects an option and/or enlarging of the image once selected. Other than that, for the price and customer service, this app is great for us! Thank you so much for making this process easy and fun! We look forward to future updates and utilizing the app even more.

Three Babes Bakeshop

Helped me find an easy and quick solution to a particular way we wanted options to be displayed on our site. Would recommend.

VictoriaOddô

Amazing App, but even better the customer support and service involved when it comes to help.
Congratulations to the team!!

MITUJEWELRY

Customer service is very helpful. Quick and polite response.
It is very much appreciated. I will use it on another site.

Beautiful M~Perfections

Awesome customer service and a friendly team that communicates with you every step of the way and helps to make set up very easy. Wonderful team and I would definitely recommend the app. Retera Howell

Contrarium

I was having some issues with the way the options were working with my theme, but Jordin & Matt were amazing over email and got everything working perfectly in no time! Thanks for building this incredibly useful app!

The Finer Detail by Kim

Looove this app for the customisation it offers one my website. Fairly easy to navigate once you have got your head around it. Customer service is super helpful too.