Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Faithfvl & Trve

I used the app to allow the customer to write text on jewellery. It took a little while to understand how to do it. But Jordin from Infinite Options was really helpful and got me through!

Bekah's Custom Boutique

I've been using the app for a couple years and never had an issue. I changed themes and couldn't get the app to display some fields correctly. I contacted support for assistance and within a few hours, the issue was resolved. I highly recommend Infinite Options for both the functionality and the great customer service!

Online Cycling Gear Australia

Love the ease of this app, but at least one or two times per week, we are getting orders coming through where the values selected (or the default values) are not coming through on the order. This has been happening now for 4-6 weeks. Support button in the app is not working either.

If that bug is fixed, it would be 5 stars.

Chatham Candy Manor

Infinite Options is a great app that allows us to have a tremendous amount of variations. Along with a great product, they have a great team that has answered all my questions and helped me when I've had any issues. Fast response and great to work with! Highly Recommend!

Mariette+Paul

I wasn't sure which app to choose in the beginning, I decided to choose infinite options because of the good reviews and happy I did. I had a small issue with the formatting because of the theme I use. I asked for support and immediately someone responded and was knowledgeable enough to fix the issue within minutes. Very impressed with the customer service! I highly recommend!

LeaMarie

I use this app to create product options..The app works great, and the support is excellent. O would recommend to all who have multiple product options.

Dough AU

The app worked as expected and more! The customer service was extremely helpful and quick about helping me with a few styling errors etc. Would definitely recommend!

Sprout Design Lab

Their support team has been INCREDIBLY helpful at making any edits I have to my store! They make edits in less than an hour!!

Dilly Blue

Does exactly what it needs to and the customer support team were super helpful and quick to respond.

Empathy Brand Inc

Very fast & efficient chat support! I am very excited to dig further into using this app and be able to provide my customers with more options.