Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

LeaMarie

I use this app to create product options..The app works great, and the support is excellent. O would recommend to all who have multiple product options.

Dough AU

The app worked as expected and more! The customer service was extremely helpful and quick about helping me with a few styling errors etc. Would definitely recommend!

Sprout Design Lab

Their support team has been INCREDIBLY helpful at making any edits I have to my store! They make edits in less than an hour!!

Dilly Blue

Does exactly what it needs to and the customer support team were super helpful and quick to respond.

Empathy Brand Inc

Very fast & efficient chat support! I am very excited to dig further into using this app and be able to provide my customers with more options.

Haus of Scents

Definitely recommend this app! It was super easy to add options to the store's product. I faced a few issues and the team was able to assist me so quickly! Thank you so much!

Andatech Pty Ltd

Well designed app that's easy to use and understand. Have been excellent for us to gather extra details for our virtual products. Its functions also allow us to easily create bundles and get them added to cart, not requiring another app just for product bundles. Have contacted the support team a few times for assistance and they've always been quick to resolve the issue for us. We use this app on both our Shopify sites and it's been invaluable in aiding our e-commerce functionality.

Mandarin Oriental, Doha Online Shop

This is my first time developing a website and the team is extremely supportive with helping to answer any questions I have. The app itself is very customisable and is worth the price.

WESTERN CANADIAN ROCKWELL INC

So far I’m amazed, had some difficulty installing it and I reached out had had the issue resolved almost instantly. Tech support like this is very hard to find, will definitely recommend

Rustic Sinks

I have used this app for several years to give my Shopify store additional product options. My theme has limits to the number of options and Infinite options allows me to add additional ones to the products. Easy to setup. Customer support is always there and available for help installing or for general help questions. I highly recommend this app.