Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Dudenz

I love its simplicity. If I were to be nitpicky, I'd love to have the option to include just a string of text (without being a dropdown, radio button or checkbox) for when the option is just a piece of explanatory copy. Like "Manufacturing leadtime 3-4 Days"

Fine Country Fare

Great app and support. Only niggle I have is that I would really like the option to offer customers a quantity box against the variations and to be warned that they still have a selection left if they don't reach the order quota. We offer mixes of various seasonings which the customer can choose 3 of, but if they only select 2 there is no warning to pick another. Great free app though.

West Coast Eventshed

Hi Noah Wayne,

I have been struggling to customize products in my store - what a frustration! This app will obviously resolve that problem and congrats on a great initiative. Thank you also for the quick response when installing the app in my store.

I am sure your support will be as good. Good luck with future product developments - looking forward to it.

Philip
Weddingshed

Uniqso2

GREAT app! Very useful for products with many options.

Electronicdoorparts Com

thx this is great app. But I would imagin that we should have standards like changing price based on selection of different variants we can change price. I imagined that we should have it as a part of infinite options. Thanks

Handshoez

Great white glove service! I tried to install on my own but ran into trouble. The Infinite Options team had it installed in no time!

Westcoastvapesupply

www.westcoastvapesupply.com thanks you infinite

Meyer Wells

Requires a little extra work unless you're willing to pay a small fee for the assistance but worth the price, or lack there of. The chat team is extremely helpful and patient.

Maison Bouvrier

Very Helpful
Very Attentive
Very Comprehensive

Morefunthanflowers Com

Great customer service with chat! Would love see conditional logic added, otherwise would give five stars! Easy to use!