Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Paw-Purr-Ever

Customer service/support is exceptional. We encountered a problem with the customized options and we were assisted immediately. Will definitely continue to use IO.

MedicApparel

This app was perfect for us to offer a customised product. The support is also amazing, and very fast.

Billy Ellison Art

10/10 customer service! Just started setting up the app and the Infinite Options team have been so helpful with my questions!

Beacon of Truth Baptist Ministries

I was having trouble with the conditional logic part and kept trying to figure it out on my own. The instructional videos seemed to be simple enough, but something just wouldn't work. So if you are like me (I can figure this out on my own) just let the experts do it. I reached out for help and Mandy helped me out in quick order and got it all working. Thanks so much!!!

Conscious Koala

I used this app to add a delivery date picker to my site, it works very well and the support is fantastic.

White River Hardwoods

I just installed the app and need a quick change and it was done ASAP. I highly recommend. Great support is always appreciated.

The Calligraphy Store

Infinite options has made our products so much easier for customers to navigate. We had a couple of teething problems and Mandy from support was SO helpful and sorted them swiftly for us!

Typologie Paper Co

Amazing app and perfect for all my needs. Not to mention the top tier customer service that swooped in to save the day and fix the issue I was having. Thank you, Abby!! You're the best!

Fawn & Me

10/10 Customer Service. We had some issues with the CSS of our template and the Infinite Options app. The team at Infinite Options were awesome in taking responsibility of resolving the issue and had it all fixed and looking amazing within 24 hours. This level of customer support should give you confidence to give them a try.

HONEYCAT

Great app to increase number of variations and fast customer service reply. Fairly easy to use. Thanks guys!