Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Prolevel | Professional Gaming Wear®

Customer service is fast to respond in chat and help. works awesome for what we need. Let you guys know more as we use it.

TheGreenWindow.ca

This app was not for us, however the customer service and professional support was AMAZING. They know their limitations and pointed us in the right direction.
I'm sure we will try to use them on another project.

Keep up the great customer service

Murchison Drilling Schools

We have had an online store for about 15 years with 3dcart and I was used to their flexible and fairly powerful product options. It was a shock to come to Shopify and find this aspect of products so extremely limited--almost non-existent! Infinite Options helped us achieve very nearly the same kind of product variation that we had at 3dcart (and that we *need* to have).

My very favorite thing about Infinite Options is the "conditional logic" you can apply to options. This allowed us to make some definite improvements over what we have had all these previous years. Love it!

I will also say a word about the support. I got into several chats with ShopPad support and overall they were very helpful, sometimes awesomely so. THANKS!

I think my main frustrations came from thinking things needed to be one certain way. But once I came with workarounds, I realized that the vision I had wasn't necessarily the only or even best way to approach the issues. So, at this point, I don't have any serious complaints. Honestly, it's Shopify that needs to improve and offer more flexible & powerful possibilities to their products.

MAXXPACKS.COM

We use this app to provide a drop list of 75 options for over 1000 products! Saving a lot time and it works great! Would be awesome if the picture(of the linked item) could be displayed within the drop down list. Or adding the ability to use a collection for the drop down list, thus eliminating the need to maintain two list.

Sensation Ride™ Saddles

I used this app to provide quick visual of all options for a product. It is stable and nice to use. I would like to be able to add a small image to each option set

stromforsoutdoor

I used Infinite options to create custom checkout fields for various products. It's a versatile app that is fairly simple to use. I really liked their customer service.

Bold African Queen

It offers a lot for being free. The loading time could be improved, but it adds a lot of capabilities I didn't have before I got this app.

The Peach Builder Co

Awesome app for free and very functional. Incorporates well with Shopify's automated discounts. Would give it a 5-star if you could edit the style a bit more

That Jerk Werk

I have been using this app for about a month now and it really works well with my store and the products that sell. Once you figure out how to use it then the options become infinite!! Great job!!

Mad Eye Gifts

Great app at allowing multi options. We use it to allow for personalised products, fits in well with the theme.
Lost a star as sometimes the information doesn’t pull through and we have to contact the customer, which isn’t the best.
Easy enough to install though, and we can do other work around if needed. Thanks from Mad Eye Gifts Team.

April 10, 2019

Hi Team,

​Thank you so much for being a member of the ShopPad family for so many years!

To resolve the issue with your slight delay before your options display on your product page, we recommend you add this snippet of code: https://docs.theshoppad.com/article/109-decrease-infinite-options-load-time.

It will help prioritize Infinite Options as one of the first apps that load on your page.

To resolve the issue with not always receiving customer selections, we recommend that you disable any quick buy buttons on products that use Infinite Options, these buttons will bypass the product page and any customization fields so the product is added directly to cart.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or if you would like our help adding the code for faster loading and we will be happy to help!

Team ShopPad