Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

IKCHA

Excellent customer support. They are very quick to answer and the app works great with our theme. We use a lot of customization, so we had used other similar apps before, but this one is very intuitive and faster to get everything going.

Harry Batten

Used the app to add some input fields to the product pages, it works very well and is very easy to set up. The input boxes were out of alignment by a few pixels, so I pinged them an email and it was fixed almost immediately.

Trailblazing Tails

I needed help moving our options on our product pages, and with Mandy's help, it was seamless and easy!

Ryla & Co.

I've been using this app for over a year and have loved it. I did run into a little trouble when converting my store over to a new theme but after contacting the team they resolved my issue overnight and went above an beyond to make sure the design fit my new theme. I am beyond happy. Thank you again!

ITAD NZ

This app is amazing, not only for it's features but the support across different time zones in the best service I have received yet. Highly recommend!

Mamoor

This app is absolutely amazing! But its not the app functionality itself (which is awesome BTW) that makes this great, its the people in the support department that really make this app amazing. Mandy, Annette, Jordin, and Anh are truly rock stars! They are the most helpful people that I have ever encountered in tech support. Their willingness to help shows no bounds. They are the reason why I use this app and will continue to. I hope any future hires in the support department live up to the excellent example that the 4 of them have shown. Thanks again Mandy, Annette, Jordin, and Anh!

De La Cruz Collections

This app is great and easy to use. The staff (Mandy and Valeria) help me as I go through with the design wanted in my website and they were very patient and did what I asked for.

mybbbox

I have evaluated different options for adding new fields under products and Infinite Options has stood out to be the easiest of all. I have came a cross a small issue installing due that Dawn theme has been upgraded. I have reached support and within a vary quick time, they have jumped and helped with the issue seamlessly, love their customer service! I Highly recommend ShopPad Inc. Apps!

Home Fires Engraving LLC

I'm just getting my store set up and needed a great app for offering product options for my customers. The support at ShopPad has been top-notch! I'm still feeling around in the dark in regards to getting all the pieces in place to launch, and it feels great knowing ShopPad is there when I need some help!

The Charcuterie Co

The app was a great help - turned out to be a lifesaver for my store by enabling easy customization. I chose to engage the quick support team and they delivered superb quality work in record time, even working on a Saturday! A very happy customer here.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 326 327