Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

hztoric

Really easy to use and does exactly what I need it to do!

The X-Factor is they support! In a world with awful support, these guys are fast, friendly and go the extra mile.

Natalie Alex Designs

This app was really straightforward to use for someone who doesn't know any code, I just followed the simple instructions on the video. The customer service is amazing, I spoke to Matt and Alan and they both got back to me really quickly and answered the questions I had. Matt did some coding for me to adjust the settings for my options. Really great service!

Hood Greetings

I used this app to add personalisation to my store. The expert install service is highly recommended

CanvasPrints.com

Great customer service. Jordin was extremely helpful and managed to make the application work even for our non-standard website.

My Dog Flower

Reached out for a design request, and i was pleasantly surprised when Annette went WAY ABOVE AND BEYOND what i requested! Rather than make the tweak i asked for, she totally re-designed the product options to fit the overlook look and theme of my site - and she did this all on her own, which was awesome. I visited my product page and was thrilled to see product options that matched perfectly. THANK YOU Annette!

Also, what's really cool about this app is they give you CSS coding snippets that you can easily copy/paste and implement on your own. Common things like changing spacing, changing font, etc - all available in their help pages with code snippets you can use. Really love this app and the team behind it - thank you!

Clever Wholesale

i really like the app, it makes choosing options a breeze for my customers. Problems are dealt with fast and with no fuss. Just what i needed. Thank you guys, great app with great support.

Where's George? Rubber Stamps

We were pleased with the very prompt service in response to our requests. We recommend this vendor.

Urban General Store

Extraordinary customer support. Developer went above and beyond to assist with quick installation. We installed for a very specific need (enabling custom gift messages on individual greeting cards), but have found uses for this app through our product catalog. If you think your products would benefit from non-inventory based options, then I would recommend this app.

ANITIALS

Anh was very nice and helpful!
Thank you for your great app!
I would love the app to have inventory on the options!

Plastica

The app is great, and i really like it! The support team helps a lot with everything you need. I recommend it!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 273 274