Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Baby Eléonore

I just set up this app, it was very easy to do and if you need help the Expert Install has incredibly amazing customer service, they helped me within 24 hours. highly reccommend.

LifeSizeCutouts

I have just started using this app, setting up with the help of the developers. The experience has been very good, they are very responsive in following up requests. Very Happy!

DiraByDimple

I tried 3-4 apps for product variant and custom options, but everyone had a problem. One didn't work with discount coupons, another didn't open the cart tray and yet another didn't make it very intuitive on the cart page. I found Infinite Options to be really useful, and it takes care of all our needs as a modern store. Very simple user interface to add/edit options and works like a charm. I took the team's help for configuration, and they did an amazing job in a single working day. Thanks a lot, friends, and keep it up! Best Regards,
Sanchit

ClothingPrograms

I use this app on multiple stores, it works great for ALMOST every situation. My only complaint is that there is no file upload...if you need this functionality one work around is setting up an iframe for a Google Form submission, or simply using another app.
The team is also great, they respond quick and have fixed any issues within hours of the request.

SJÖ Flora

I had a great experience using Infinite Options by ShopPad. The setup was easy and a lot of things are automatic by using tags. It's totally worth spending extra to hire expert to set up other coding stuffs and most importantly making the appearance match with the theme. A huge shout out to Mandy Hom who had adjusted all the appearance based on my perfectionism and OCD requirements. I have to say that it seems very common sense to her that how things would appear aesthetically pleasing on the website. Not everyone can have this art sense. I am absolutely happy with how things turn out! Thank you!

That's A Cool Tee

At all the apps I use, this one is by far the best! With the help of this app, I'm able to offer my customers options that they normally would not find on any other website. I Absolutely love this app and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Illuminated Faith

The staff is extremely helpful in helping me design my options page. Prompt and went step by step...

Memelou

The customer service is fantastic on this app. I am not tech-savvy in the slightest and Mandy H helped me solve my issue in no time. Excited to see the full potential of this app.

Platter Up Co

Special shoutout to Romar from the Infinite Options team for getting my coding issue fixed within minutes. I have had absolutely no problems with this app and it has helped streamline our website and customer experience ten fold. We are over the moon and so impressed.

Knitwise, Inc.

ShopPad's products are good, the price is fair, the customer service is good, I would strongly recommend you to try it out if you want to customize your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 327 328