Infinite Options , 3.892 reseñas

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 0% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
19 de diciembre de 2023

Easy to set up and super fast and helpful support.

Pala Supply Company
Estados Unidos
5 días usando la aplicación
12 de octubre de 2023

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Finally, an app that can create add-ons both required and optional as well as have more come up conditionally if others are selected, and here's the big one for me - from other inventory items and adjust the price shown on the product page. I searched high and low for an app that does this and couldn't find anything like it. As a bonus the team has been amazing, I needed some help with an in-cart issue due to my theme and adjusting a few things and they've been so helpful, quick and kind.

Retreat Ready
Canadá
19 días usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

Nice service, they helped us to installed the app !!

Xevy Store
Países Bajos
3 días usando la aplicación
27 de noviembre de 2023

Wonderful! Thank you Emily.

SpaJuiceBar
Estados Unidos
Más de 4 años usando la aplicación
15 de diciembre de 2023

Great Options and very nice and fast Support!

Woodwish.de
Alemania
6 días usando la aplicación
12 de septiembre de 2023

This app is a must have for stores selling products with a variety of options. Our custom products would not be possible without this app & the support team has been very quick to respond with all of our needs. Highly Recommend!

MojoMotoSport.com
Estados Unidos
Casi 7 años usando la aplicación
21 de noviembre de 2023

Customer experience good. However, I am unable to successfully export orders with delineated (columns in excel or .csv) custom fields from option sets. Need for our fulfillment supplier. Please assist. I can be reached at joe@prohoc.com and 647-299-2827.

For example Jersey Size (heading).

Pro Hockey Uniforms & Apparel
Canadá
15 días usando la aplicación
25 de enero de 2024

Very responsive and helpful

Just To Say
Australia
Alrededor de 2 meses usando la aplicación
12 de octubre de 2023

I needed assistance with some customisations to match the current swatches in our store and the team were super helpful, quick to respond and really clear in their comms. Our theme is not live yet so this review relates specifically to customer assistance and customisation requests :)

Haus of Dizzy
Australia
3 meses usando la aplicación
24 de enero de 2024

Functionality and support were cool, but at the end of the day it didn't allow me to control quantities which was a non-starter.

Freedomcoast
Estados Unidos
Alrededor de 1 hora usando la aplicación