Infinite Options

Built for Shopify

Reseñas (3.935)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
11 de marzo de 2024

I've used this app for a few years now, and I cannot fault the ongoing service. The developers have been responsive with every query and adjustment I needed, including assisting with custom code when required. 5stars easily.

Studio Cakes
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
17 de abril de 2024

I have enjoyed this app. It accomplishes what I wanted done in my store. It, in my opinion, is not the easiest app to navigate, but thankfully, the staff is amazing. Each time I came back with another question, they walked me through it and corrected my errors.

My Perfect Dress Store
16 días usando la aplicación
7 de marzo de 2024

Would recommend. Fantastic customer service when I needed assistance moving the infinite options boxes below the Shopify variant boxes on my Minimal theme. A quick email to explain how I was stuck and within a matter of a couple of hours, the issue was resolved by the infinite options team. Thank you Emily and team.

Mollycat Studio
Reino Unido
Más de 2 años usando la aplicación
15 de marzo de 2024

At first glance it's perfect, but in execution this app has two serious flaws.

First, there's no built-in way to bulk export the order data gathered with Infinite Options. So unless you're painstakingly filling orders one at a time, fulfillment requires a second app.

Second, at any time, the customer can remove a paid add-on from their cart, but the parent product will still display as ordered with the add-on. When it is that easy for customers to order products they haven't paid for, then I can't take this as a functioning app for selling things.

There are "workarounds" for this second issue listed in support articles, but they do not work.

Shapeshifters
9 meses usando la aplicación
23 de mayo de 2024

Very quick to respond to my requests for a modification.

Celebrate Portraits
Alrededor de 22 horas usando la aplicación
11 de marzo de 2024

Great app and helpful customer support!

RoyalRoofTopTent
11 meses usando la aplicación
26 de febrero de 2024

Been a huge help having infinite options in my store. Customer service is great and handles any questions or concerns quickly!

Junky Lux Boutique
Alrededor de 3 años usando la aplicación
4 de marzo de 2024

5 Stars for Emily! Thank you!

Alohakids
Alemania
Alrededor de 1 año usando la aplicación
19 de marzo de 2024

Really impressed with the level of support given while I was testing this app. They set it up on a dummy theme so that I could set up my option sets and make sure everything worked before going live. Questions were answered promptly and nothing was too much bother.
The app works great, just what I wanted!

LaVidaLoca Jewellery
Reino Unido
15 días usando la aplicación
27 de febrero de 2024

Emily was a HUGE help in getting the app installed and working correctly! Such an amazing job, which I would have contacted before spending the time trying to get it just right!

JayJ's Custom Tees