Infinite Options

Built for Shopify

Reseñas (3.930)

Calificación general
4,8
Recuentos por nivel de calificación
  • El 93% de las calificaciones son de 5 estrellas
  • El 4% de las calificaciones son de 4 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 3 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 2 estrellas
  • El 1% de las calificaciones son de 1 estrellas
2 de septiembre de 2019

I used this app to include customization options on my website. Now Infinite Options let customers include some customized message to their orders. Good app and great support!

Sciara
Italia
Fecha de modificación: 12 de marzo de 2021

I needed a bit of assistance setting up my options + Infinite Options was incredibly helpful! I love how the options look on our website - thank you Infinite Options!

Basics Equestrian
Canadá
27 de abril de 2020

Used this App for text and product add-ons. works really well and customer service was right there to help me make small customization to accomodate my site.

Real Hero Studios
11 de febrero de 2020

I have used the app to capture additional fields that I could not otherwise capture through shopify. It has been very helpful as has the customer service. I am still working through integrating some reporting between this captured data and shopify captured data. If I can do that it will be a home run.

STC Online Store
26 de febrero de 2022

We have been using this app for a month or so now and it's working great for our personalized products. The only reason for the 4 stars is it loads a little slow on the product page. Other than that, the app truly does work great and it is very easy to implement!

Til Valhalla Project
7 de marzo de 2022

This app really helped with displaying all the options I need to for my products. It took me a bit to get the hang of using it, however my website is laid out very nice and I love all the options I can use!

Creations by Jordan
Canadá
2 de febrero de 2021

I recently reached out to Infinite Option support via CHAT. Mandy H was the bomb! For every problem I had, she had a solution. Courteous, knowledgeable, and PATIENT with my questions. Thank you, Mandy H and Infinite Options for helping me keep my business website on the rails!
-Derek@SonoranScents.com

Sonoran Scents
22 de octubre de 2023

With a few hiccups along the way, I am now happy with this app. Rated 4 stars as I was told it could be 'custom coded' to include a font preview box and after spends many hours installing the app and converting my entire site over I was told actually that's not correct and font preview would only be achieved by purchasing another app. I don't have the time to convert to another app and hope that one day these guys will include a font preview option but I'm happy for now. Customer service is MUCH more responsive than the previous personalisation app I had and they have fixed a number of issues for me when I was simply enquiring about how to fix them so I appreciate this proactiveness immensely as it has saved me a lot of time. I also love that this app doesn't interfere with other apps (eg: JudgeMe) like my previous personalisation app did and it integrated really well with my theme. I definitely recommend this app if you want personalisation options, good customer service and an affordable app. Fingers crossed font preview is in their plans!

Meridian Etch
9 meses usando la aplicación
19 de octubre de 2018

I recently switched from Wordpress to Shopify, but couldn't figure out how to create a bundle option for one of my products. Mandy assisted me and brought my vision to life! I love the layout and the options. The only thing I wish the app did for bundling was track inventory. Outside of that, I would've given the app 5 stars!

Unbossed and Unbought
Fecha de modificación: 11 de febrero de 2021

The support team is incredible and really responsive! I do think the process of implementing 'options' could be more user friendly and lay mans. This app could improve its UX design and better pictorial examples of what everything will look like in the end.

Dorveille