Infinite Options , 3,909 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2024年1月25日

We have happily used Infinite Options for a long time but an issue recently developed way beyond my skill set (which admittedly is low when it comes to stuff like this). After wasting most of the morning trying to figure it out, Jordin S. easily fixed the problem in no time via chat. Thank you!!!!

Sunshine and Ravioli
6年多 人在使用应用
2024年1月23日

This is a fabulous app - perfect if you are looking to add multiple variables / types to your website. I recently upgraded to shopify 2.0 and had a little issue with one of my options - I contacted support and Emily fixed it very quickly. Thanks so much :)

Crafty Cow Design
英国
接近6年 人在使用应用
2024年1月26日

I am so glad I downloaded this app. Shopify is not the best when it comes to receiving assistance or additional product options they do not offer. I have ran into this often and every time it has been solved quickly. I have worked with Emily F multiple times and she is so efficient and provides excellent customer service. Thank you for everything. My store would be a mess without infinite options.

Warriors Apparel
大约1个月 人在使用应用
2024年1月22日

Support team are professional, courteous, quick and most importantly very good at what they do. Thank you Emily and Annette, you helped fix a huge headache for me. I would highly recommend this app, not only because of the top tier service, but also because it offers a ton of options other apps do not. (Trust me, I went thru about 6-7 before coming back to this 1). 5/5 Stars, excited to be working with you !

Burning Wood Emporium
16天 人在使用应用
2024年1月30日

Daniel from support was AMAZING!! I had a few questions about changing the look and adding some options. He was really knowledgeable and very helpful!

Advanced Placement Designs
2024年1月22日

Easy to install and works great. Love that the location for the options is very flexible. They provided some good customization help as well.

Marblehead Sport Shop
2024年2月4日

Infinite options delivers the features my business needs to operate on Shopify. Highly customizable and incredible customer service. Love!

National Miss Amazing Summit Store
2023年12月15日

I needed help fixing a bug. IO immediately got back to me and fixed the problem in an hour. This was so seamless. We've used them for years and have never had an issue!

Topset Meals
大约6年 人在使用应用
2024年1月9日

App functions just as we needed and their care team are phenomenal - very quick response and always had a solution when we wanted to make some small changes.

Palas Jewellery
澳大利亚
12天 人在使用应用
2023年11月28日

The best service and quick. We send a question and the answer and solution was fast and friendly. This app is a great option for add options and terms to your store. Recommended.

La Libretería