Infinite Options , 3,921 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2016年6月24日

Its amazing to have free apps for customization with all support , i recommend everyone to try this free app for customising your product.

Demo For Corset
印度
2017年1月29日

Gets over the limitation of only 3 variant limitation per product. Will be using this in the near future for a new product where the customer needs to input a custom field.

Daytodayhustle
2017年1月12日

Awesome app, solves the 100 variant limit on the Shopify platform. Thanks for a great free app Shop Pad team!

Samuel Howlett
2017年3月19日

Great that this app is free to use and easy to set up as well.

Aklightingcompany
2017年4月20日

Just awesome, infinite options is what is need with Shopify since the 100 limit they have by default just sucks,, but this app is the answer.

Vaperteststore
2018年9月21日

I needed a bundle solution and I found Infinite Options. And it is FREE! Also, the support was quick and top notch. I'm very happy with the product and the people behind it.

Apex Publications
美国
2018年11月29日

Mandy and Anh helped me set up infinite options for my store! Thanks team! The app is great if you want to to offer more than 1 non-price changing variant per product.

Simply Ovine
2018年10月24日

Great Support! They were very helpful, quick to respond, and knew their product well. I'd definitely recommend.

Fixed On Fun
美国
2018年4月25日

Does exactly what I need. Install is easy and support documentation is perfect.

Wanderers Map
澳大利亚
2018年5月4日

Spectacular. Cannot believe this is free.

Ooopretty