Infinite Options , 3,784 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 0% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2015年8月12日

Fast, simple set up. Easy script input to run the app. Great customer service which will help you with any of the little things you may need. Easy 5/5

Dugout Sports Trial
加拿大
使用应用的时长: 6个月
2015年8月11日

Great App! Excellent customer service! It's free & does what it says! Definitely recommend.

Alexandreanissa
使用应用的时长: 大约2个月
2015年8月11日

Quick response time when support needed installing the app. Thanks

Wishingyouwell
澳大利亚
使用应用的时长: 2天
2015年8月6日

Great app! Love how easy it is to set up with products, especially those that require customization. Would definitely recommend using!

Relative Rox
使用应用的时长: 接近6年
2015年8月6日

Had a little trouble with installation in our heavily customized template, and Robert took care of it in record time. When we asked for help, I expected an email asking 10 questions about our template and the specifics of what we needed, and instead I got, "OK, all done!" Thanks a million!

Olfactif
使用应用的时长: 大约2年
编辑时间:2015年8月2日

Simple and straightforward app to use. The suggestions are concise and clear. I haven't had a chance to implement them yet, so I can't speak to results but initially my impression is great!

Noella Chase Designz
加拿大
使用应用的时长: 6个月
2015年7月31日

Definitely 5 stars. Super easy to use! I've used BoldApps, but this one is way better and worth it! Thanks for making such a great product!

Red Wagon Creamery
2015年7月30日

Absolutely LOVE this app!!! Plus the awesome customer service that comes with it! They are always prompt to answer my questions and help me out. I am very new to all of this and I am thrilled to be able to add the customization options to my theme! It looks very professional and works well!

Pepperminttwist Com
使用应用的时长: 7年多
2015年7月27日

All I wanted to do was have my online customers create their own assorted box of products, and this app does it for free pretty easily. I was afraid of pasting the code in the wrong area so the support staff replied to my email very quickly and did it for me. It helped solve my needs and now my customers can order a custom box of products!

Madhecticfoods
使用应用的时长: 6年多
2015年7月26日

Good app, the only thing is you cant change the required box once you have saved the information. I have found you have to delete it and re add the product Thats the only thing I would recommend members are able to do.

Hellopinkglitter