Infinite Options

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2024年6月2日

Infinite Options is GREAT! My products are highly personalized, and this app helps me easily add personalization options without any hassle. I needed help with one thing, and customer service responded promptly and had it changed for me by the end of the day. I highly recommend it.

You're the Balm Favor Co
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年6月10日

The team is very professional and helpful, and they reply very quickly. Great customer service.

The Infinite Options app itself is a game-changer. It's really helped out my store, as I need to include a lot of customization that is not natively supported by Shopify. It's really easy and intuitive to use and I would absolutely recommend this app!

Belbren
爱尔兰
接近3年 人在使用应用
2024年6月9日

We have used this app for 5 years. Upgraded our website and had a problem with the conversion to the new theme. Sent email and within 30 minutes they fixed the problem.. Great Customer Service.

Classy Walking Canes
5年多 人在使用应用
2024年6月4日

Seriously best app ever and such helpful customer service and the app makes so many features possible for my app!

Little Sycamore
6年多 人在使用应用
2024年5月30日

Customer service is great! They formatted something for me that got a little wonky with a template upgrade. They were fast, friendly and helpful! Highly recommend!

Fido & Flicka
1年多 人在使用应用
2024年4月18日

Any time I've had questions or couldn't get something to work, their customer service has been phenomenal. They even fixed the code so the options section looks nice on my website. The best. Get it now.

Infinite Soul Creations
大约3年 人在使用应用
2024年4月11日

Ok, I've been using this app for two years now and I can say this one is awesome. I haven't tried other apps, but this offers exactly what I want. I have a fashion brand offering 10 different sizes (XXS-5XL) and up to 15 different colors, which makes the combinations infinite and the standard Shopify template doesn't support it. It has so many other options it has made my life so much easier. And not only that, but their customer service is 20/10. They are always there to help you, they solve issues FAST, and they are the kindest most patient people.

YukiButtons
1年多 人在使用应用
2024年4月11日

This app is a huge advantage over just using variants. The support is hugely helpful. I reached out with a question, they answered it quickly and applied custom style code fixing a problem that I didn't even know I had. I've setup basic hide/show logic so that when a customer selects Custom, they get a new field to type our the custom request. This saves me going back and forth through messaging. And time is money! 5 Freaking stars!

Grown Rings
2年多 人在使用应用
2024年4月11日

We have been using this app or several years now and have gained so much in sales by the additional add-ons created from this app. The technical service has been great to work with as well. I highly recommend!

Cherished Moments Jewelry
4年多 人在使用应用
2024年6月3日

Highly recommend the team at Shoppad, particularly Emily who is always fast to assist with any questions and jump in and take a look. I used this app for my previous business and always had the same experience. Highly recommend.

Mont Laurént