Infinite Options , 3,909 条评论

• 1% 的评分是 3 星
  • 1% 的评分是 2 星
  • 1% 的评分是 1 星
2017年1月29日

Gets over the limitation of only 3 variant limitation per product. Will be using this in the near future for a new product where the customer needs to input a custom field.

Daytodayhustle
2017年4月20日

Just awesome, infinite options is what is need with Shopify since the 100 limit they have by default just sucks,, but this app is the answer.

Vaperteststore
2017年3月19日

Great that this app is free to use and easy to set up as well.

Aklightingcompany
2017年1月12日

Awesome app, solves the 100 variant limit on the Shopify platform. Thanks for a great free app Shop Pad team!

Samuel Howlett
2017年10月17日

Love how many options you get! Very fun :)

Kaleighsteststore
2019年7月31日

The team at Infinite Options we’re very helpful when we contacted the to make some changes to the overall feel of their app. They did everything we asked in a very quick time and are super friendly. Thanks!!

Albino Bee Studio
2019年4月8日

The app developer went above and beyond to help make sure the app worked with my store. Love using this app and if you are even considering this for your shop I know you fall in love with it too.

nine05 coffee
2018年9月21日

I needed a bundle solution and I found Infinite Options. And it is FREE! Also, the support was quick and top notch. I'm very happy with the product and the people behind it.

Apex Publications
美国
2018年10月24日

Great Support! They were very helpful, quick to respond, and knew their product well. I'd definitely recommend.

Fixed On Fun
美国
2018年4月25日

Does exactly what I need. Install is easy and support documentation is perfect.

Wanderers Map