Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Luxe Letterbox

Great app to easily add options. The options won't change the price, which is the reason for only 4 stars. But otherwise, does what its supposed to.

Paws And Ponies

Seems to be doing the job :-) https://vauxandjames.co.uk

Beachin Biscuits

Since integrating Infinite Options we have had nothing but great feedback on the multiple options we are able to provide our customers. When we had an issue with how to add in a feature, the support was very quick to resolve and provide an easy solution. I would recommend this app to other businesses.

Wulf Designs

Great app, but i would prefer it if uploadery was free or if you included a free file uploader in this app, that would be awesome! save us a lot of money.

Vapescom

These guys are awesome and I certainly appreciate all the help and support they provide, especially for a free app.

Biggest downside for us is not being able to track sales and control inventory level for each variant option.

We needed this app for our vape shop's long list of e-juice flavors on a single page but sometimes it doesn't work and we end up with vape orders missing e-liquid flavor options because the plugin/app does't load.

Great app if you do in-house made-to-order e-juice with many options and don't need or care about analytics.

In Blue Handmade

So far so good! Infinite Options has definitely helped streamline custom orders. We look forward to future growth in the app so we can implement it within our other e-commerce platforms...

Rolfprima

allows for an easy dropdown option as the theme i use in shopify does not allow for dropdowns. I wish there was a way to specify pricing per option though.

Tigerwear

I needed an app for my store. Contacted Infinite Options who actually installed it on my site quickly, efficiently and what is more FREE OF CHARGE ! I was most impressed

Suarez Arts Badges Awards Insignia

i like the potential of this app! i can't believe it is free. Very good customer service too

Names By K And L

This is a great app. We just gave it 4 stars because it wasn't something we could apply on our own. However, the service they gave us was excellent and speedy. They installed it for us and it works great. We definitely would recommend this app!