Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Rolfprima

allows for an easy dropdown option as the theme i use in shopify does not allow for dropdowns. I wish there was a way to specify pricing per option though.

Tigerwear

I needed an app for my store. Contacted Infinite Options who actually installed it on my site quickly, efficiently and what is more FREE OF CHARGE ! I was most impressed

Suarez Arts Badges Awards Insignia

i like the potential of this app! i can't believe it is free. Very good customer service too

Names By K And L

This is a great app. We just gave it 4 stars because it wasn't something we could apply on our own. However, the service they gave us was excellent and speedy. They installed it for us and it works great. We definitely would recommend this app!

Tealightful Candles

This app is perfect for what we wanted. It's allowed us to add a drop down menu for our customers to pick a fragrance for their candle.

We tried using the variants provided by Shopify when adding products but it caused issues with our inventory (we sell teacup candles made to order, so in cases where we only have one teacup then with the fragrance variants added it shows up as us having an inventory of four).

Also, the support is very quick, friendly and efficient.

Ideally, I'd like there to be a bit more flexibility in terms of style options. Also, the spacing on the radio buttons seems a bit inconsistent. But otherwise a fantastic app, and for free you really can't complain!

Corks Confetti

So far the app has been easy to use and for a free app it's pretty good! Once I figured out how to add CSS to our template for padding between options and removing borders, it looks great. Integrates well with Shopify.

Madsonline

Easy to install. Permits the buyer to write in their options.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 Next