Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
June 15, 2016

Awesome app, very clean and organize. Highly recommend it!

Organic To Green
Time spent using app: 2 days
June 14, 2016

Good app, Easy to use! Good support team.

Blessedbuyisrael
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
June 6, 2016

Great app to easily add options. The options won't change the price, which is the reason for only 4 stars. But otherwise, does what its supposed to.

Luxe Letterbox
Time spent using app: 22 days
May 28, 2016

Seems to be doing the job :-) https://vauxandjames.co.uk

Paws And Ponies
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
May 10, 2016

Since integrating Infinite Options we have had nothing but great feedback on the multiple options we are able to provide our customers. When we had an issue with how to add in a feature, the support was very quick to resolve and provide an easy solution. I would recommend this app to other businesses.

Beachin Biscuits
Time spent using app: About 1 year
May 5, 2016

Great app, but i would prefer it if uploadery was free or if you included a free file uploader in this app, that would be awesome! save us a lot of money.

Wulf Designs
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Edited July 1, 2017

These guys are awesome and I certainly appreciate all the help and support they provide, especially for a free app.

Biggest downside for us is not being able to track sales and control inventory level for each variant option.

We needed this app for our vape shop's long list of e-juice flavors on a single page but sometimes it doesn't work and we end up with vape orders missing e-liquid flavor options because the plugin/app does't load.

Great app if you do in-house made-to-order e-juice with many options and don't need or care about analytics.

Vapescom
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
April 4, 2016

So far so good! Infinite Options has definitely helped streamline custom orders. We look forward to future growth in the app so we can implement it within our other e-commerce platforms...

In Blue Handmade
Time spent using app: 20 days
December 17, 2015

allows for an easy dropdown option as the theme i use in shopify does not allow for dropdowns. I wish there was a way to specify pricing per option though.

Rolfprima
Time spent using app: 6 months
December 1, 2015

I needed an app for my store. Contacted Infinite Options who actually installed it on my site quickly, efficiently and what is more FREE OF CHARGE ! I was most impressed

Tigerwear