Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Alaya Green Beauty

Looked very easy! But not working on my website. I sent 2 emails over 2 days right before the weekend but no on answered.. I wanted to launch the new products on the weekend but now need to hunt for another app...Bad customer support

Classic Interiors Ltd

Excellent app concept, however it is impossible to use as randomly during option creation it deletes all the work you've done, tried to create the same option about 7 times but have not managed to successfully create it.

Warfytr Equipment

It has problems. I can't edit certain fields without it crashing. It also does not show any of the customer's selections on the order confirmation email, which means I have to go into shopify to see what features the customer ordered.
I would pay for a better version of this, but for now I am tempted to just delete it.

Show Up Have Fun

Does not do a couple of simple things that I wish it did.

Properlymine1

I can;t figure out how to use the code to install this app

Foxtail 2

Was not a good fit for us at all. Did nothing to change the prices, use only if you are giving choices.

2 Next