Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
April 1, 2020

Can you help me with making the theme work with Prestige? Looks otherwise quite ugly. Not sure how to match the CSS.

Katonov
Bulgaria
Time spent using app: 14 days
April 22, 2019

Tech support is 100% top notch. Once I get using the app more I will adjust the rating upwards (hopefully)

BAR3C
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 17, 2020

Please, HELP!!! Nobody is answering the email. All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Nothing has been changed and I dont see any information that something happened on their side.

Lex Altern
Ukraine
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Edited December 16, 2018

is there a way to rearrange where the options show up makes the site looks jumbled and out of place.

J9 Designs, Inc.
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
December 7, 2018

Adding options is awesome. What I am not seeing is when I add a product to my cart, all of the options that are free, nor am I seeing the actual product I am selling that does have a price. I am only seeing the options which seems weird. I will change the rating if I can figure out how to fix this

Premier Sex Dolls
Time spent using app: About 1 year
September 4, 2018

just nervous im brand new i hope im doing the right thing i have alot
to do this is all much harder than i thiought

Lostmarblesfoundtreasures
Time spent using app: About 1 month
March 17, 2018

I would give this app 5 stars if not using it to adjust pricing. The problem with this app is that the option is hard coded to the product as soon as the item is added to the cart, but then if a customer removes the add-on item from the cart it still shows that the option is on the product level. We ended up having to call customers to determine if they wanted the upgraded option, and explain to them that they didn't pay for it. The add on also creates really goofy _io_order_group information if using the add-on item option which makes emails to customers, cart pages, and packing slips look goofy.

Customers removing the add on from the cart and expecting to receive it happens way more than we ever thought. We had to switch to a paid app which hides the cost so customers can't do this. Overall I would recommend this app if not wanting to use it to change prices. For free you can't go wrong!

Support staff was great whenever we called, but again the app just comes up short if trying to charge additional for certain options.

Boost Auto Parts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 5, 2018

it's a good applications beausekl,gr kl,gprg,pog,rropgrkog;,ogl;,

Chienbutik
Time spent using app: 3 minutes
February 13, 2018

Good app, helpful.
Too bad that the options cannot be associated with a specific SKU. That makes it harder to manage the fulfilment process since all colors variations have the same SKU. The color info (or whatever variation you choose) just adds a column to your order info, but does not modify the SKU

Thermostat Italia
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
February 11, 2018

Je suis pas sur que sa fonctionne

Bigstart