Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Zang Products

difficult to setup. doesn't do exactly what I want and doesn't connect to inventory management

Friction Jewelry

Please add price-affecting option function!!

Urbuddy

Untidy display of radio buttons. No provision for changing the layout of the options.

Bullso

I will check later on

However it seems to be very good app for me right now

My Miracle Solution

I love your Pages app!! Its truly allows me to write beautiful newsletters! The Infinite Options is a little difficult to install and get running... but I am hoping it will run as smoothly as the Pages app!

Thank you for creating these products

Angel Delivery Nz

Yes we would use it again, and recommend it to friends. There are only a few things that would be really useful, if you guys yourself could make the fields txt be changed by the, bold, size, italic and underline and a different colour for the text.I got told that there's no way to explicitly change code on our end or your end. However you an add some CSS styling to your CSS files. But all this was rather confusing, and we wish that you could get make the changes for us. Also with the Date Picker when a feature becomes available to limit available dates for selection, eg. dates in the pasted. Could you please add this to our app.

Also had a few complaints that the three new fields were not showing up quickly enough from an ipad. Got to told you can try adding this code snippet to your store to make your options load up faster: http://docs.theshoppad.com/article/109-load-infinite-options-faster
But not to sure if this got added or not? If you could please look into all these issues that would be great thank. Justine Laurenson 021 203 1260

Socaltangochampionship Com

I wanted to like this as it's free compared to "PRODUCT CUSTOMIZER" which costs money. This comes with similar features like allowing you to have more options but it's not as easy to use. You have to go digging around in the code and even then things don't work as smoothly.

- Setting "Required" options did not work. No error message when user didn't set it.

- The custom options make the page refresh again after it's already loaded. The window jumps around which is a little distracting and confusing for users. It seems that the way it's coded, the options aren't cached with their CDN and so part of the options/descriptions loads first before the others do. Really annoying.

The app seems great, it just needs that extra 2% of polish to really work well. I appreciate the effort but will be going back to PRODUCT CUSTOMIZER.

Frame Europe

The app is fine, but it would be great if it would show the custom price for the custom size of the product you choose.

Bliss Doll

I think this is a useful app. Unfortunately it does not allow for the addition of photos and if that is important to you as it was for me then you may want to reconsider. If you don't need photos then it is a good app.

Mac Shopper

I've been very pleased with this app so far. It's allowed me to create custom engraved products for my customers with easy to modify parameters. The only thing I haven't been able to get an answer for yet, is whether or not I can get the information my customers enter to show up on the fulfillment center notifications so that I don't have to collect all of the information before sending it onto our printer. Other than this gripe, I'm quite satisfied.

2 Next