Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
ShopPad Inc.
4.8
June 15, 2022

Brilliant app that allows you to add literally infinite number of options to your listings.
However; one point it falls down on for me and where it loses a star rating is that it doesn't allow you to set varying prices or SKUs for all of the different options in an option set. If this feature could be added, it would be absolutely perfect.

Laserforge Miniatures
Time spent using app: 18 days
April 29, 2022

Although the app did not have the specific features I required for my shop, it was well built and the customer service was quick and very helpful.

Phoenix Fitness
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
March 24, 2022

The App works well, but the technical support was kinda iffy!! I had an issue in the beginning because their documentation was NOT up to date. Some things I looked at where different than the actual software was showing. Tech support never really did understand I guess what I was trying to ask their help for, but Shopify tech support saved their ass!! I got it working just fine with Shopify's tech support, but Infinite Options tech support is questionable. I recommend the product because it does work, but if you need tech support on it, go with Shopify!

Test Calibration
Time spent using app: 15 days
March 7, 2022

This app really helped with displaying all the options I need to for my products. It took me a bit to get the hang of using it, however my website is laid out very nice and I love all the options I can use!

Creations by Jordan
Time spent using app: 18 days
February 26, 2022

We have been using this app for a month or so now and it's working great for our personalized products. The only reason for the 4 stars is it loads a little slow on the product page. Other than that, the app truly does work great and it is very easy to implement!

Til Valhalla Project