Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Real Hero Studios

Used this App for text and product add-ons. works really well and customer service was right there to help me make small customization to accomodate my site.

NELA GEMS

All the fields have suddenly disappeared. Nothing has been changed and I dont see any information that something happened on their side. Nobody is answering the email. We are already looking for replacement.
________________________________
It took about 3 hours for support to answer. All fixed now. Still lost some money, but thanks for help.

printingstations

I need some products to be customize with live preview I need some one install the app will with custom builder so it will be easy next time I add a product ,I want my store to be like zazzle,redbubble,esty....etc

YourLogoPrint

I used this app to create color swatches for my apparel products. It was quick and easy to use but I wish that it had the capability to have the product change colors as the swatch is clicked on.
That would be a great addition and avoid using a different app that does both.

STC Online Store

I have used the app to capture additional fields that I could not otherwise capture through shopify. It has been very helpful as has the customer service. I am still working through integrating some reporting between this captured data and shopify captured data. If I can do that it will be a home run.

Farmer Jacks

I used this app to help me organize meal options on my website. The conditional logic feature helped organize, and the team made personalized code so it would look more aesthetic on my product page. I only wish I could have more flexibility with choosing how the options showed. But overall, the whole team at infinite options is amazing. They respond quickly, are attentive to your questions and needs, and really do try their best. 5/5 service!

Tampa Printing

Of all the Product Options apps for Shopify this one worked the best for us. It's interface is intuitive. It's options are flexible. And the customer support was incredible! Fast, Fast, Fast responses which is always key for our business. Great job and thanks!

On The Rugs

Very good product options app - it is very nice and useful to optimise your Shopify store design.

The Happy Homebody

The only thing I wish could be better about this app is the ability to strip/trim the order data coming from the app. Other than that, its the best one for our needs.

ecoCarve

Very user friendly. Works well for simple addition of customer text to an item. But would be much more powerful if options entered could drive the Shopify product variant image selected? I still need to do most of my customisation in Shopify to pull the correct image.