Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 18, 2023

The sky is the limit. One of the best way to create options. Support theme is very fast and practical. Problems solved before you know it.

Yevgenia Professional
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 26 days
January 13, 2023

I mostly use the app for product page add on/bundles. This app is great and meets my needs. I reached out to support for help with styling and they quickly made the app blend in seamlessly with my theme. I would recommend this app to anyone!

Paper Cute Ink
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 9, 2023

Amazing support! We upgraded to a 2.0 theme and the format of the swatch options was a bit off. I submitted a support request, and within a few minutes, our options were displaying exactly as I had hoped. We've used this app for years and it works perfectly for us. Thanks!

Petal Garden, Inc.
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
January 8, 2023

Excellent service when trying to get the app set up properly. Works really well so far. Would recommend for anybody on the fence!

HomeFitSupply
Time spent using app: 29 days
January 6, 2023

So far, we have had a good experience with Infinite Options. I've recently needed to make some changes to how some things were displayed to customers in their cart, and when I reached out to support I got a really quick response and a quick solution, which I really appreciate.

As far as the app goes, it allows us to customize products and we haven't experienced much, if any issues at this time!

A3 Performance
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 30, 2022

Great App for a fair price. The app is working excellently!!! Customer service is super fast and very helpful. I used the Bold Options app for a couple of months, which was the opposite: extremely expensive and with weak customer service. I highly recommend the Infinite app.

FromPicToArt
Time spent using app: 18 days
December 29, 2022

Excellent support. We've been using IO for years. This is one of the few core apps I recommend to everyone.

Upscale Audio
Time spent using app: About 6 years
December 29, 2022

I installed this app and Uploadery this evening to replace another custom options app I've been using for over a year. I got it all set up in one evening. It's working like a charm. I did have a little issue that required contacting the help desk. I received the most wonderful and helpful assistance from a magician on the team. Problems solved and everything is perfect. I really appreciate the pleasant and genuine customer service I received. Thank you.

Red Gypsy Bohemian
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
December 23, 2022

Great app, even better support!! Very impressed with the team. Tons of functionality and support was super fast and great.

Fort Jackson Photography
Time spent using app: 25 days
December 20, 2022

App works great and is easy to use. Requires a bit of styling but didn't have any issues as their fantastic support team helped me every step of the way. Thanks again team!

Strength Supply PH