Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Love From Aunty

I needed a more obvious way to ask customers to fill out the gift message. I was recommended this app by multiple people. Upon installation, it became clear that this feature can only be done on the product page and not during check out. The customer service was excellent. They quickly replied to my email saying it wasn't possible and even explained the security risk around it. She then offered to refund the installation fee. I am so impressed by the customer service. A pleasure to interact with. If I needed bespoke amends on a product page I would install it again.

En Casa Cooking Space

I'm using this app to create bundles for my alfajores cookies, and it's wonderful. Customer service was very quick to help me set up everything exactly as I wanted. Thank you!

Softlens Queen

Amazing apps with great support. I always like their support, so helpfully, never want to move to other apps.

PetcoDog

I highly recommend this app. It meets all my expectations and the support is excellent. I am really satisfied!

Lisa Buchanan Designs

Wonderful app! I also used the $20 service to make some adjustments to my store and they were super quick with the turnaround and the service was top notch! I highly recommend this app and this company!

Puttot Singapore

Had initially downloaded it and couldn't install the liquid code to my shopify. So I uninstalled it and tried another app (Bold) but that app was confusing to me. So I reached out for assistance and the customer service was awesome. They helped fixed it in a few days. Had a very good overall experience. Superbe! It's straightforward and easy to set the options. There are a few possibilities to customise the look too. I'll definitely recommend this to anyone who offers options in their product offering.

Chairs That Give

I've been using this app since the beginning of www.ChairsThatGive.com and it does a great job! Doesn't have all the features as Bold has, but it is totally free and has a lot of good features. When you pay a bit you get most of the advanced features you have on Bold. The only thing it is missing for me is little images of the options/upsells next to the text and immediate price changes on the product page when people add upsells to their product selection. Shoppad might include that in future updates. Anytime I had issues with the app (which was only once or twice) and reached out for help I got a reply very very fast, it's truly amazing for a free app. The support for my paid theme is worse, much worse. Thanks Shoppad! <3
Ryan
www.ChairsThatGive.com

cabana16

The Shopify team was very helpful. Especially Matt Van Winkle who was the one that added the coding I needed in my store. Works perfectly. Infinite options has a very efficient and helpful team. Thank you!

Disparidades

I don't even have words to describe the beautiful work of the Infinite Options team.
They are friendly and very quick to solve any problem. Infinite thanks :)

Mon Collier d'Amour

Really good App for add options in your website, and really good team !
I recommand Infinite Options.