Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

SJÖ Flora

I had a great experience using Infinite Options by ShopPad. The setup was easy and a lot of things are automatic by using tags. It's totally worth spending extra to hire expert to set up other coding stuffs and most importantly making the appearance match with the theme. A huge shout out to Mandy Hom who had adjusted all the appearance based on my perfectionism and OCD requirements. I have to say that it seems very common sense to her that how things would appear aesthetically pleasing on the website. Not everyone can have this art sense. I am absolutely happy with how things turn out! Thank you!

That's A Cool Tee

At all the apps I use, this one is by far the best! With the help of this app, I'm able to offer my customers options that they normally would not find on any other website. I Absolutely love this app and would highly recommend it to anyone!

Illuminated Faith

The staff is extremely helpful in helping me design my options page. Prompt and went step by step...

Memelou

The customer service is fantastic on this app. I am not tech-savvy in the slightest and Mandy H helped me solve my issue in no time. Excited to see the full potential of this app.

Platter Up Co

Special shoutout to Romar from the Infinite Options team for getting my coding issue fixed within minutes. I have had absolutely no problems with this app and it has helped streamline our website and customer experience ten fold. We are over the moon and so impressed.

Knitwise, Inc.

ShopPad's products are good, the price is fair, the customer service is good, I would strongly recommend you to try it out if you want to customize your store.

The Art And Framing Company

Great Customer Service team. We have a number of ShoPad apps and we are happy with all of them. The app is intuitive and easy to use

Barney & Dude

The app itself is super easy to use and integrate. The staff is beyond helpful and responsive. I haven't had any issues they didn't get right in and fix!

IKCHA

Excellent customer support. They are very quick to answer and the app works great with our theme. We use a lot of customization, so we had used other similar apps before, but this one is very intuitive and faster to get everything going.

Harry Batten

Used the app to add some input fields to the product pages, it works very well and is very easy to set up. The input boxes were out of alignment by a few pixels, so I pinged them an email and it was fixed almost immediately.