Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Purple Printz

Love the app so far, paid for the white glove install.
Customer support is excellent and fast.
The biggest + is that the app if FREE.

A+ app and support.

Thanks,

Rick

Chiqwawa Wedding Dresses

Wonderful app and great service, everyone is ready and willing to assist!

Marine Electronics Of The Outerbanks Llc

Was easy to install and setup and display option on products that have options that require no price adjustments, does not do price additions. We have few products like this, but it does what is needed for them. Mostly we use it for a software option (electronic items), to be sure customer selects correct version. I see it could have uses for say color, black or white, where the items are the same cost and the quantity in stock does not need to be tracked, could save time setting up a variant. It has uses and does what it was intended to do. I was able to easily get the options displayed on our webpages and even made adjustments to the printed order sheet.

Inkdstationery

Very handy app! I wouldn't be able to run my shop without it!

Butler Evans Education

WOW!!! I've been using Infinite Options for quite some time now and never needed technical support because it was all so easy and they regularly add new and easy to use features. This time, though, I need a small change that required CSS and I'm not comfortable with that. So, I hired ShopPad to do it for me at an incredibly modest price. It was all finished and perfect within 30 minutes. I definitely recommend any of their products.

Lumilor

Perfect answer to our solution. Most importantly the staff were excellent. We paid for the White Glove service and it was the "best value for your money" items purchased. Recommend this company for any of their apps.

Chic Goddess

This app is a must have if you need extra options for your products. It's really easy and straight forward to set up and fits in well in our site

The Barrelman Fraternity

This app is a no brainer if you need more options, and to make this app even better the service team are super quick to help out if you have any dramas.

Athletic Girl Apparel

I couldn't sell an entire product line without this app. Very nice company to work with.

Aliasemails

I consult and work with multiple Shopify stores, so have tried various product options style applications that allow options to be added to a Shopify product page. This one works great as advertised and I love that it is free. As this store is built out we will definitely be looking at ShopPads paid applications simply because of how well the team executed this app they were willing to give away for free. Great job!