Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Polish Nail

So flexible! Every time I get stuck on how I can present something, I look now to Infinite Options.

Would love to see a little more refinement as the app matures, but this is a great tool.

Emicia Mai

Fantastic app! I was able to create unlimited custom drop down menus for our made to measure clothing.

Noah did an excellent job of helping me to place the options exactly where I wanted them on the page. The product page looks great now!

Thanks so much for creating this app, my store wouldn't be the same without it!!

Made You Smile Balloon Co

amazing amazing service. Noah was so quick and had help within 12 hours. Thank you, I cant recommend enough

Hellodrmr

Amazing app! I carry a lot of personalized products that wouldn't work with Shopify's 100 variations limit. This was the perfect way to fix that. Excellent service as well! My theme was causing an issue with the app showing all of the fields correctly, but the Infinite team got it fixed for me quickly, even around the holidays. Definitely recommend this one!

Alongcameabox

This app worked perfectly for the many options I needed for my product, which are custom gift boxes. The customer service was beyond amazing! I could not believe that they responded the same day and not only installed it for me but placed the coding exactly where I needed it so our product description came first and then our options. Thank you soo incredibly much! You have saved me so much money and stress! :) I still cannot believe this is all free!

Piquanty

Great app and as importantly the people behind it. Theses guys are rock stars and give unparalleled customer service. Alan has been wonderful to work with. Way thumbs up!

Flowersack Dresses

Love it! Easy to use and did exactly what I was hoping for.

Weddinggiftsz

An amazing app for those that need custom options. In fact, any shop owner can benefit because setting up repeated options is easier than using Shopify options. Also, they are quite a supportive team and very helpful once you add the app. It has made a significant difference. You will be quite pleased, I am sure.

Pokerman786

Wow Awesome App and Even more Awesome Noah!

This app works perfectly for my line of products and options!

Myleaguemerch

Great for when you're restricted by Shopify's 100 variant limit. Easy to use and install.