Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Zikyboutique

Now that I have used this app for a while and have created 14 different option sets with up to 4 variants, I have to say I LOVE this app! It gives me the flexibility to create the perfect sales page for every product I sell and I offer many custom options and features. Easy to use and works great for my store!

Just started using this app and love it! It gives me the flexibility to offer many options on my custom orders and is easy to use. Perfect for people who do custom work and even compared to some paid options, this was the best choice I found for flexibility and ease of use for a start-up business. I have not yet published my site so I don't know how it will show in the shopping cart once people order.

Mainstream Printing

Thanks for building this App. This is a great App but somewhat limited. It doesn't give you price options where you can select a button to add an option to the product and price. Otherwise, its good for adding lots of options. Again great App for the price (Free)

Also Other Apps have price options and file uploads. FileUpload App is waaay too expensive. Others are giving all for $7.99/month.

Mk Sales Nyc

This app really works good this app does exactly what it says and was easy to get on my store take it from me i have know computer skills at all.

Hungrymonkey

Does exactly what you need. A+

Stamp Nouveau

Customer service is great, when I had a problem setting this up they were very quick to help me. Thank you!

Frame Europe

The app is fine, but it would be great if it would show the custom price for the custom size of the product you choose.

Crafts Embroidery

Great Product, Works just as explained :D Plus easy to install

Lubvib

Very happy that an APP like that is available! We use it for our customers to be able to choose packaging and so. Very easy to setup!

Es Corner Leather

Really love this app! Easy to use!

Paper K Studios

Love this app! I paid for them to install it and it was ready in just a few hours. The instructions are very easy to understand on how to get started. I highly recommend this app!