Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

The Little Link

Best APP ever, i love the folks for giving this simple and easy to use app to us for free. I looked everywhere for something like this 2 years ago and none of the options was satisfactory. Thank you for building such a lightweight and easy to use app to solve all my problems. Because of this free app, i have decided to subscribe to other apps from The Shop Pad e.g. Coin . Keep up the great support!

Blitzfireleather

Great app. Suggested some improvements and the devs already had them in the pipeline!

Elastichairbandz

Just started to use this app and features and I love it. I am not a programmer, and I was able to figure out where to put the code. Instructions are helpful and if you can't figure it out contact customer support.
Thanks, I am very happy to have these features for my shop.

Italian Rose Sportswear

Wonderful! absolutely the best! Outstanding customer service and support. Infinite Options are easy to understand, and if you get stuck like I did, all you need to do is reach out to them and the response is amazing. If you are not loving this, then you don't understand its full capabilities... cutting edge. Thank you! A customer for life!

Frank Pipia, Jr.
Trademark owner, Italian Rose

Jerseysmadeeasy

Great app. Glad I don't need to pay for this anymore because it seems like something so simple that should be built-in.

Only thing I'd improve is showing the options selected when going through the checkout instead of only on the back-end, but still can't give it less than 5 stars given it's free.

I used Bold Apps' Product Options app with past stores and this is a lot more intuitive.

Don't get the negative review below: the installation is way easier than Bold Apps' product...literally a single line of code you insert. I have very basic programming knowledge, but basically did a guess and check until it ended up in the right spot.

Hopskipjumppaper

Wonderful customer service and great product. I highly recommend.

Vinyl Everything

It was super easy to navigate! I love it!

Rvc Student Union

Simple to use and fantastic. Exactly what I needed for my store and so nice to have something offered for free. Keep up the good work!

Scenebean

I'm a first time user without a tech background. I find Shopify is a complex solution, with a complex eco-system (app, themes...) and it's not always obvious to understand everything at first. The Infinite Options Team took the time to explain the solution options that fit with our theme and are styled correctly. We could couldn't be more happy their service. Honestly, Infinite Options has been a relief for us.

Comfy Bean Bag Chairs

Infinite Options enabled me to do what I wanted - create multiple variants for one product. The process was relatively simple although not easy. The instructions were clear enough. I would recommend this app.