Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Naughtyflowers Com

Infinite Options solved my needing additional variables in my shopify store. But the best part was the help and guidance they gave me. I completely recommend them as a solution and recommend them for their exceptional customer service. Awesome product and people, couldn't be happier!

Barzelh

THIS APP IS SO SIMPLE TO USE ITS AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING IT SO EASY TO ADD VARIENTS IN NO TIME!

Chickenmash Farm

This app is exactly what I needed. The customer service is great. I was able to create drop down menus without needing to have any technical skills. If you need custom option for your products I highly recommend this app!

Nametest1111

I sell personalized baby spoons and this app really helped me organize the way I view my orders. it worked great!

Polka Dot Wall Stickers

Super easy to use and a no brainier for any Shopify store. Had some issues with my theme not playing well with the app but The Shop Pad team was super nice and willing to help. Thanks guys and great app!

Idratherbevegan

Great people, great app, set my shop up the same day!

Wedding Candles Ireland

This App works perfectly for me as I need to get Names & Dates from my customers to personalise their orders. The text boxes appear clearly on the product pages. The information comes in clearly to me with the order. With the help of the support team it was easy to set up. The App itself is very easy to use & manage.
Very happy : )
Sinead

Leya Gifts

I love the app, it is great. Also, I had an inquiry about the text fields styling. The response from the support team was instant and made the styling for me. Highly recommend!

Childs Prints

Fantastic App !!! After watching the how to video , it was easy to set the options that I wanted. And though I have never messed with code before, I looked through the file that I was directed to and with a little guess work and a couple of tries . I was able to get the text box right where I wanted it. I feel like such a geek.... I was wondering how I was going to install a comment box of some type to receive a name and require it for checkout. Thank You very much for this app.

Fanciful Stitches

These Guys are great,I needed help placing my options and all I did was email support here contact+io@theshoppad.com and told them what I needed and A few hours later I received A email saying were done.So Great Support, Great Apps, And Great People, 5 Stars All Day!
Thanks Guys