Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Paracordphilanthropy

quick and helpful assistance!

Gypsy Roots

Working great! Intro video makes it easy to set up and use.

For You This Day

Awesome support from Shoppad! They've been very responsive to questions. Great app! Has worked well adding many varied customizations to personalized products. Thank you! www.SophiaRoseandCo.com

Vermont Custom Works

Great Tutorials, Fantastic Customer Service-RECOMMEND

Karens Spice Kitchen

Great app - needed a way for customers to add messages to their orders. Did the install in about 10 mins, including watching the video that explains everything.

Woof N Stuff

This app is so easy to install, to use and more importantly it does what it says on the tin ! it takes the frustration of the standard shopify 3 options away giving you a lot more flexibility. Support are on the ball too, I had a question that was answered quickly and have received emails ( not bombarded ) checking if everything was working ok. The app is also free to use which of course is a big bonus especially when setting up a new business. Thanks a bunch for the app I love it.
www.woofnstuff.co.uk

Jaycimay

I love this App. I make and sell Beach Bags and there are a lot of color options. Infinite Options is absolutely what I was looking for. I had a problem (completely my fault because I am horrible with coding) and they fixed it for me. Support is Awesome!

Camoeverafter

Great app and outstanding support. A lot of my products have a free engraving option and I can add that to the products that have it. I can choose to apply options to a whole category or by product.

Divinely Dog

These guys are GREAT. Love the app. Its intutive to use and support is very responsive.

Clubfoot Accessories By Peek A Boo Covers

LOVE, LOVE , LOVE.. I have been looking for this exact thing forever.
This app is perfect. I recommend it to anyone that has more than one option needed to their products.