Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Thistledonicely

Excellent app. I have no coding, or previous website experience, i found this app very easy to use to add personalisation and options to my shop products.
The app does slow down after numerous options are added, but i do have over 100 listed so far so can't complain.

Born In Brooklyn Leather 2

Nice product, it took a little bit to figure out, but once I did, it did exactly what it said it did, and what I needed it to. Thanks for the great app!

Trophy Masters

Brilliant app. So simple to use and works perfectly.

Gymguyzshop

Great App. Easy to use and excellent support!

Petraringstrom

AMAZING app. I've been looking for an app this simple and perfect for years. I love it! And it will work perfectly on my website. The team helped me to set it up and place it perfectly on my product page. Thanks!

Jana Reinhardt

Great, easy to use app with amazing customer support. I asked for help in the evening and it was done in the morning! Highly recommend!

Creative Capes

Love the app and awesome customer service. Had an issue with the extra options indenting, but I emailed support and the got back to me quickly and after giving them access to my store, they fixed the issue. No complaints!

Stickheads Inc

Awesome customer service ... I asked if they could match the font and format of the Infinite Options dropdowns to those on my template and it was completed within 24 hours. The app is easy to use and allows me to offer multiple options for my personalized products.

Carpasus Test

Excellent service, very fast response, extremely helpful! Thanks especially to Noah for helping me with the styling!

Ontrendandfab

This app was exactly what I needed to be able to list up to 20 print sizes with over 30 colour options. If I hadn't found this I would not have been able to continue with Shopify. Installation was simple, the menu is self explanatory. What a relief I found this great app! http://ontrendandfab.com
Would highly recommend to anyone who needs to have lots of variables and/or variants.
I had one small glitch with choices showing in the cart twice - one email to support and they fixed it the same day.
Customer service just doesn't get any better than this.