Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Bellas Basket

Great app! And if you have any questions Ryan responds quickly and is very helpful. Defintely recommend to anyone that needs to have more options for their products.

Hallmark Goldsmiths

This is the best app I have, it has saved me endless hours inputting all the different options into each individual product. Highly Recommended.

Curvegirlnew

I use this app on both my storefronts! It's a great way to have additional variants.

Fantail Cricket

Awesome app really easy to use. Great for adding options that don't effect the price.

Printerandco

Awesome app! Highly recommend to those who sell customised products like us :)

Sleepingbaby

Very well written app. Gave our site the options it needed.

Remyorders

Works great! This app really helped out a whole lot, thanks!
I would definitely recommend this app!

Donz Tee Designs

The app is a Godsend. It works perfectly in my store and offers integral features for any store selling variant goods. Its also really easy to install and the developers don't make it hard to hand-twist you into getting you to pay them to install it for you like other similar apps. Plus its FREE. Though I really wish you could add a feature to allow file and image uploads from customers. And keep it free. Thanks guys. Great app

Super Vapez

The customer service from ShopPad is excellent! When I had trouble installing the Infinite Options App to my shopify website, I requested help from Ryan and he immediately was able to correct the issue. I highly recommend the Infinite Options App to anyone that needs more than 3 options for products they sell on Shopify.
Marco H

Undercovercards

Listen to me.....these guys are phenomenal, fast and there is no doubt they know what they are doing. I was dealing with Ryan and despite the fact that I am an HTML code retard (can I still say that) he helped me get set up fast and did way more than I could have ever expected. A good application is an idea; A great APP is the people behind it. Get this APP and you will not be sorry.

tommy