Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Fantail Cricket

Awesome app really easy to use. Great for adding options that don't effect the price.

Printerandco

Awesome app! Highly recommend to those who sell customised products like us :)

Sleepingbaby

Very well written app. Gave our site the options it needed.

Remyorders

Works great! This app really helped out a whole lot, thanks!
I would definitely recommend this app!

Donz Tee Designs

The app is a Godsend. It works perfectly in my store and offers integral features for any store selling variant goods. Its also really easy to install and the developers don't make it hard to hand-twist you into getting you to pay them to install it for you like other similar apps. Plus its FREE. Though I really wish you could add a feature to allow file and image uploads from customers. And keep it free. Thanks guys. Great app

Super Vapez

The customer service from ShopPad is excellent! When I had trouble installing the Infinite Options App to my shopify website, I requested help from Ryan and he immediately was able to correct the issue. I highly recommend the Infinite Options App to anyone that needs more than 3 options for products they sell on Shopify.
Marco H

Undercovercards

Listen to me.....these guys are phenomenal, fast and there is no doubt they know what they are doing. I was dealing with Ryan and despite the fact that I am an HTML code retard (can I still say that) he helped me get set up fast and did way more than I could have ever expected. A good application is an idea; A great APP is the people behind it. Get this APP and you will not be sorry.

tommy
undercovercards.com

A Couple Things

I am new to the e-commerce world and the shop pad has been outstanding. They have answered all my silly questions and have helped me when I couldn't figure things out myself. Would highly recommend them.

Bellas Personal Gifts

Love, Love this app! I sell personalized items, so the option to add text is exactly what I need. They even finished the set up for me with in 24 hrs! I got on today to keep working on my store and it looks like they updated the app- now it's easier to add personalization options, which will save me tons of time!! Definitely would recommend this app. Keep up the awesome work!!

The Little Link

Best APP ever, i love the folks for giving this simple and easy to use app to us for free. I looked everywhere for something like this 2 years ago and none of the options was satisfactory. Thank you for building such a lightweight and easy to use app to solve all my problems. Because of this free app, i have decided to subscribe to other apps from The Shop Pad e.g. Coin . Keep up the great support!