Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

Sleepingbaby

Very well written app. Gave our site the options it needed.

Remyorders

Works great! This app really helped out a whole lot, thanks!
I would definitely recommend this app!

Donz Tee Designs

The app is a Godsend. It works perfectly in my store and offers integral features for any store selling variant goods. Its also really easy to install and the developers don't make it hard to hand-twist you into getting you to pay them to install it for you like other similar apps. Plus its FREE. Though I really wish you could add a feature to allow file and image uploads from customers. And keep it free. Thanks guys. Great app

Super Vapez

The customer service from ShopPad is excellent! When I had trouble installing the Infinite Options App to my shopify website, I requested help from Ryan and he immediately was able to correct the issue. I highly recommend the Infinite Options App to anyone that needs more than 3 options for products they sell on Shopify.
Marco H

Undercovercards

Listen to me.....these guys are phenomenal, fast and there is no doubt they know what they are doing. I was dealing with Ryan and despite the fact that I am an HTML code retard (can I still say that) he helped me get set up fast and did way more than I could have ever expected. A good application is an idea; A great APP is the people behind it. Get this APP and you will not be sorry.

tommy
undercovercards.com

A Couple Things

I am new to the e-commerce world and the shop pad has been outstanding. They have answered all my silly questions and have helped me when I couldn't figure things out myself. Would highly recommend them.

Bellas Personal Gifts

Love, Love this app! I sell personalized items, so the option to add text is exactly what I need. They even finished the set up for me with in 24 hrs! I got on today to keep working on my store and it looks like they updated the app- now it's easier to add personalization options, which will save me tons of time!! Definitely would recommend this app. Keep up the awesome work!!

The Little Link

Best APP ever, i love the folks for giving this simple and easy to use app to us for free. I looked everywhere for something like this 2 years ago and none of the options was satisfactory. Thank you for building such a lightweight and easy to use app to solve all my problems. Because of this free app, i have decided to subscribe to other apps from The Shop Pad e.g. Coin . Keep up the great support!

Blitzfireleather

Great app. Suggested some improvements and the devs already had them in the pipeline!

Elastichairbandz

Just started to use this app and features and I love it. I am not a programmer, and I was able to figure out where to put the code. Instructions are helpful and if you can't figure it out contact customer support.
Thanks, I am very happy to have these features for my shop.