Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Dmotors

no ability to alter price based on options. Largely useless app....

Shop Bear Creek Holsters

not user friendly for the normal person.

Health By Chocolate Bakery

this is the worst app I've ever used! DO NOT INSTALL

Gballz Factory

Leaving out additional price option? It's a big #fail, #SAD

Memsy

good for a couple menus but then stop working

Tristate Armor Sales

OK......After some time spent discussing my issues with tech support regarding the App and discussing my problems that I was having AND getting awesome feedback from Annette AND getting additional information that I needed AND realizing my lack of knowledge...go figure....and with the complete and continued followup by Annette......I would give the TEAM "Annette" an absolute A++++++ and of course I would highly recommend this App for your store!!!!

Bettyloudesigns

Not very user friendly. I'm trying to follow the how-to video andit doesn't match the actual APP screen.

Fine Dining Cutlery

Dishonest company, sending out false emails to fill out the survey in exchange for one of their free apps for a year.
They fail to mention you actually get entered into a competition which they did not state in original email

Shopaboutformals

I used this app for a little over six months with no issues. Out of no where the application stopped working, all of the product options such as color and sizing had disappeared from the product pages. I contacted support multiple times and received automated emails saying the issues are being worked on. In the end the issue was not resolved after three weeks. I had to uninstall and redesign my entire store. This was a hassle because I also have a brick and mortar retail store and had already spent hours ever week updating products using this app. Like hundreds of products. I was very disappointed in the low level of communication from the support team. This has caused my business to lose out on sales as well.

Sweet Rain Boutique

kept glitching when I was trying to set it up