Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
October 9, 2017

needed features,
*Options to enter different forms for different variants
Eg, when one customer wants customised product , so he enter his name and number , when other dont want customized ones, there is no need to display the form.
i hope you gets what i means
cheers mate

Sportifynow1
India
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 10, 2017

it's pretty convenient and i love how it allows me to add as many variants i want but on my listing it squishes everything from my original variants over in a not pretty way and I would use it as my only variants but i cannot change the price of them. Like Size and Materials, you cannot change the price of each size on this app.

The Pinecone Pup
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 24, 2017

difficult to setup. doesn't do exactly what I want and doesn't connect to inventory management

Zang Products
Time spent using app: About 1 year
June 21, 2017

Please add price-affecting option function!!

Friction Jewelry
Time spent using app: 2 months
June 10, 2017

Untidy display of radio buttons. No provision for changing the layout of the options.

Urbuddy
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 7, 2017

I will check later on

However it seems to be very good app for me right now

Bullso
Pakistan
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 1, 2017

I love your Pages app!! Its truly allows me to write beautiful newsletters! The Infinite Options is a little difficult to install and get running... but I am hoping it will run as smoothly as the Pages app!

Thank you for creating these products

My Miracle Solution
Time spent using app: 11 months
November 2, 2016

Yes we would use it again, and recommend it to friends. There are only a few things that would be really useful, if you guys yourself could make the fields txt be changed by the, bold, size, italic and underline and a different colour for the text.I got told that there's no way to explicitly change code on our end or your end. However you an add some CSS styling to your CSS files. But all this was rather confusing, and we wish that you could get make the changes for us. Also with the Date Picker when a feature becomes available to limit available dates for selection, eg. dates in the pasted. Could you please add this to our app.

Also had a few complaints that the three new fields were not showing up quickly enough from an ipad. Got to told you can try adding this code snippet to your store to make your options load up faster: http://docs.theshoppad.com/article/109-load-infinite-options-faster
But not to sure if this got added or not? If you could please look into all these issues that would be great thank. Justine Laurenson 021 203 1260

Angel Delivery Nz
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited October 25, 2016

I wanted to like this as it's free compared to "PRODUCT CUSTOMIZER" which costs money. This comes with similar features like allowing you to have more options but it's not as easy to use. You have to go digging around in the code and even then things don't work as smoothly.

- Setting "Required" options did not work. No error message when user didn't set it.

- The custom options make the page refresh again after it's already loaded. The window jumps around which is a little distracting and confusing for users. It seems that the way it's coded, the options aren't cached with their CDN and so part of the options/descriptions loads first before the others do. Really annoying.

The app seems great, it just needs that extra 2% of polish to really work well. I appreciate the effort but will be going back to PRODUCT CUSTOMIZER.

Socaltangochampionship Com
Time spent using app: 25 days
September 7, 2016

The app is fine, but it would be great if it would show the custom price for the custom size of the product you choose.

Frame Europe