Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

ARREGON® Original Pilates Equipment

I really like this app because I needed something to make all my variants display easily, fast and looking good and of course, the customer service was really fast and great, solved my problem quickly and gave me some very useful advice! Highly suggested app!

Mad Hatter Online Store

Using this app to add another pricing variable addon to the product. Excellent customer service and follow up when I needed help. Almost a 5.

The Stitchin' Den

Just started using the app, so don't know the full potential yet, thus only 4 stars. I have tested several bundling apps, and usually don't get responses to my questions until after I've gone to bed, if at all! I really appreciate the immediate response and customer support I've received so far from this app.

Wood In Philosophy

Great service and quickly answered my questions. I paid for the $20 install and it was done very quickly. It works for basic customizations but did not work for what I actually want it to do. I think it will do for now, it is not perfect however, for just the price of install I'm happy with it. Thanks!

Verse Perfect

i installed this app just now. Will make a review again after testing it. Everything seems good for now.

Lise's Pieces

Great customer service, they have helped me try and solve issues that arise. However, there are too many glitches for a 5 star. Would be a perfect app if it worked most of the time!

Elizabeth&Nicole

Matt helped me install the app the way I wanted it on my website. It now looks very professional and clean. Highly recommend.

basic.

Hope this is a good app. can't find the option to customize tho, need assistance on this. Thanks ...

VelvetPrints

Good App. Does what it says. Easy to use. Could do with some additional functionality in relation to placement and ordering .

Basement Customs

This app is great and we appreciate it so much. BUT.... yes there is a but. We are being honest here. I wish the format of the variants when shown on the page could be modified. Sizes, colors, orientation, etc.

OVERALL extremely happy with this app. Thank you!