Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Graduation at Home

Quick to respond, great communication, helped with specific requirements. Would recommend Infinite Options

Askels

I've been using this app for a while and love it. I've tried others but this has been the best. I think what I really love is the support. If I've had issues whether it's the tech (although this isn't often) or something I did wrong they always help me fix it immediately and in a professional and friendly manner. 100% happy

DV8 Offroad

We needed drop-down options that added unique items to an order, and this is the only app I could find that provides this. When we requested their pro installation in order for fields to match our theme, their response was lightning quick.

Little Crafts London

Perfect, received help in minutes. Very satisfied! Thank you for the assistance. Live chat was very responsive.

addmeat

I tried many different apps with similar functions however Infinite Options was the most user-friendly and straightforward app to use. Their video tutorials are helpful and easy to understand as well. However, what sets the app apart from all others is their truly responsive and helpful team that helped me develop custom CSS to my exact store requirements. On 2 separate occasions, their team had given me a response and advice within an hour of my message. Not only did they immediately solve my problem, but they also helped me write CSS code to help with the look and function of what I wanted (I'm a CSS noob). I'm also just a trial user at the moment, however after experiencing their customer servicing, I will be subscribing to their app indefinitely.

PimpMyEV

This is by far the most useful app I have found to date. It is awesome and works well with all sorts of themes. The options and customizations are perfect for what we needed.

Cappla Wallets

Very impressed with how responsive their customer service team and dev team was to make sure it fits our theme. While it doesn't do everything it does do almost anything one could want with options. I wish it had a swatch and label hybrid label so people could read AND see a swatch.

Kootenay Co-op

We love this app. It does literally give you infinite options! The support team has been great at responding to our requests and resolving any issues we were experiencing.

MINTEYE

I used this APP. Melannie will patiently help me answer any questions. I appreciate their service attitude

Veterinary Emergency Group Shop

We used this app for multiple stores. Infinite Options is very intuitive and streamlines our customer/product data process. The customer support is some of the best you will find on Shopify!