Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gayle Mansfield Designs

Perfect for anyone selling personalised products or anything that requires additional options and surcharges beyond Shopifys default options & limits.
The UI and conditional logic to control what displays on what products and where are both simple and intuitive but also incredibly powerful - Every scenario we have wanted to achieve in our store so far is catered for. The paid install service was straight forward and smooth - no complaints + it takes the headache out of any code related issues. Great app.

Segal Jewelry

Great app, very intuitive design! Very friendly and responsive customer support and developer team.

Fiona Ariva

Location Australia
Time spent using app Almost 5 years

This app was exactly what I needed to allow customers to submit their personalisation details for their order. Support team is great - fast responses and they went above and beyond to fix my issues. Highly recommended

Kids-Bazar

Location France

J'ai utiliser cette application pour un produit personnalisé. L'application fonctionne parfaiement contraitement à d'autre elle s'intègre tres bien sans prendre trop de place et donc n'impacte pas l'expérience client et surtout il y a un service technique super réactif. ils répondent généralement en moins de 10 min pendant leur période de présence et sinon leur guide est super complet. je recommande vraiment.

Valley Forge Millworks

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Really nice tool and not too difficult to learn and manage for someone that's not terribly savvy with this sort of stuff. In addition to being a great add-on for Shopify, they have an incredibly responsive tech support team. I don't think I've ever waited more than 10 minutes for a response when requesting help.

MINTPAGES

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 1 year

I really think it's an amazing app, very complete and easy to use !! And the support team always very helpful.

KiKi Prints

Time spent using app About 3 years

Amazing app. We have used this for at least 18 months to customise our store and it works well everytime. Recently we changed our theme and needed to update the style of the options (as they did not match). We contacted ShopPad for help and received a reply quickly. They were happy to help. I am very grateful for the support they provide and would really recommend this app. The features are great and the amazing customer support is a bonus.

The SockShoes

Aside from the app doing exactly what I need it to do I just want to add that I receive incredible service from the team running this app. Highly recommended.

Done Tag

Time spent using app About 2 months

Brilliant. I am by no means a programmer, but I found this app easy to use. There are some useful installation guides (including videos) and the support team have been fantastic. Mainly though it gives you massive potential for product options, which is what you want!
=:)

Wested Leather Co

Time spent using app 1 day

I now have this great app installed on both my shops and I have to say I am very impressed with team behind this app.
I would highly recommend Infinite Options to anyone who needs this type of app.
Thanks Guys.