Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

OEMBimmerParts

Great App, Even better customer service. Super fast to help and correct. Love this app and customer service. Can not say enough good things about them

Hammer & Stain Riverview

hands down the fastest & most helpful customer service team out there! Annette & Glecy are fantastically helpful! if you ever get stuck or need help, they're right there to assist! Love all the versatility that Infinite Options gives my shop!

Blue Leaf Bathware & Tiles

Fantastic app, works great. Special shout out to Glecy who was very prompt and professional when I needed help.

Luciano Suits

So far, it is meeting all my epectations. As you may know, Shopify restrcits the number of variables you can have, which This software untlimites

Paws Palace

Great functions and the developers are there to help troubleshoot if there are any issues! thank you

3Dzoo

Does everything I needed it to. Easy to use and customer service is very good, helpful and fast at responding. I would recommend this app. PS thanks Glecy and Anh for the help on my store!

Anna Vance Paper Co

I have used this app in my shop for over a year now and am very satisfied with it. I recommend it to my friends who use shopify all the time. It allows me so many options for my shop that offers a lot of personalization. When I have come across problems, the team behind the app is so responsive and helps me right away. So thankful for the app.

Pillowsprays

I wanted to provide the option for my customers to build their own bespoke box of 5 Pillow Sprays, from our selection of 5 scents. Infinite Options allowed me to go beyond the default 3 options in Shopify and within 30 minutes of announcing the new product to our customers we had taken numerous orders. Set up was easy and intuitive. Thanks all.

Zozen Shave

The support team has been great and is always there, ready and willing to solve any of my issues or concerns. Thank you Infinite Options and thank you Wendy!

Koi d'Azur

It gives us so many new options in our shop, it's amazing! Their help is really quick and there's nothing they didn't had an answer on! :)