Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Lumilor

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Perfect answer to our solution. Most importantly the staff were excellent. We paid for the White Glove service and it was the "best value for your money" items purchased. Recommend this company for any of their apps.

Chic Goddess

Time spent using app Over 5 years

This app is a must have if you need extra options for your products. It's really easy and straight forward to set up and fits in well in our site

The Barrelman Fraternity

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app is a no brainer if you need more options, and to make this app even better the service team are super quick to help out if you have any dramas.

Athletic Girl Apparel

I couldn't sell an entire product line without this app. Very nice company to work with.

Aliasemails

I consult and work with multiple Shopify stores, so have tried various product options style applications that allow options to be added to a Shopify product page. This one works great as advertised and I love that it is free. As this store is built out we will definitely be looking at ShopPads paid applications simply because of how well the team executed this app they were willing to give away for free. Great job!

Stellar Fields

Excellent App! Simple and does the job! I spend days testing other paid apps and almost wasted much needed funds by purchasing a monthly subscription app with too many features I didn't need. All I needed was the ability to add simple variants. Much appreciated to this team for providing this free app!

Ionhearing

Time spent using app Over 5 years

The app is a great way to add options to the check out process in Shopify. I was especially impressed with the app support, who always responded quickly to my questions and provided excellent solutions. I really recommend this app!

Chimed Creations

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Best ever.
Even the service was great and fast!!

Thank you so much!!!

Irasoffs

Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing customer service, thanks Noah!

Train Me Up

I have used this app on two client sites and found it to be exactly what is needed to make product customisation easy for my clients. The installation service is fast and cheap and takes the hassle out of the install.