Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Genesishairbows

We're just starting out on Shopify and I've been playing around with this app for a few days. This is an amazing app! Our products can sometimes have complicated options that we would like to quickly apply to certain products and make it easier for our customers to request exactly what they want. This app can do exactly what we need it to do and more! Support was quick to respond when we thought we had an issue. Highly Recommended! Thank you so much!

Utahhandball

I pretty much suck at inserting lines into code. Hey, it makes me nervous! Anyway, these guys went over the top helping me get it working the way we needed to. I don't leave many reviews, but these guys deserve it. Very happy with the app and especially the great customer service. Thanks again to Alan and his team.

Brap Ch

It works perfectly! I had some issues about implementing the app but the customer service was great and fixed it instantly. I'm very happy with this app. It's really great for a free app

Case Fun Ltd

Excellent app cant believe it is free, really quick at helping and setting up. You can see results at www.casefun.com

Rachel George

Easy to use, perfect for the customised options I need. Excellent customer service when getting set up, replied to e-mails really quickly and resolved an issue I had straight away.

Bikes Humans

This app is exactly what we needed. We have a basic plan as we're just starting out and our products vary and require lots of customization. Shopify isn't perfect when it comes to accommodating this need so Infinite Options really saved our asses with this super simple solution. We even got a complimentary set up for a free app and they were helpful via email. Thank you guys, great work!

Bhhammocks

Very easy to use, Infinite Options is a great addition to ensure optimal functionality to our site.

Call Me Lovey

Very simple set-up. Easy to integrate once you find the right liquid file for your template. Highly recommended if your products/orders have multiple custom options.

Chudabeef

Needed an so we could allow customers to choose 4 bags of beef jerky at a time on our monthly subscriptions. As soon as we installed this we received great customer service and really fast response too! Definitely recommend this app!

Rv 4 Life

Implemented this functionality on our RV-4-Life.com store, and it worked perfectly! Support was awesome! Have used it on 2 other stores, as well, and will continue to expand our use of it! Thank you again for all the help!