Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Giftcaricatures

Impeccable customer service, that go above and beyond to help. This 'ethos' is clear to see in the quality of their work. 'Infinite options' solves a lot of problems for us, and best of all... it's free. I'd have no hesitation in recommending apps from these guys. Well done !

Hari Ghotra

I found this app a little tricky to set up, but after contacting their white glove support, they handled everything for me! A totally amazing service, fast and efficient. Since they are based on the West Coast USA, and I'm in the UK, I submitted my request in the evening, and the work had been done by the following morning. Would not hesitate to recommend them and their app.

Movie Figures

Very handy tool to add a wide variety of options to whatever products you like. The layout didn't quite work for us to begin with, but these guys offer a free service to set it up correctly on your site. Free! On a free app! What a nice bunch of people. :)

Friday River

Extremely useful app, especially if you need several basic variations. The support crew was very helpful as well.

Gift Of Ni

Excellent app for adding product options to your store that your template doesn't allow. Excellent customer service and support for integrating the Infinite Options app to your store's needs.

Docentco

This is a wonderful addition to any store! I needed a custom name field for my products, but had trouble matching the field to the look and feel of my store. The ShopPad team set it up for me in less than a day! I was really impressed with how friendly and helpful they were.

Thanks again! Your kindness is very much appreciated.

Light My Way

THE BEST! Finally an app with real support; timely & efficient! They offered a complimentary install so I wouldn't have to wreck my brain over it like some of these other apps that give you the world but don't give the best instructions then charge an "arm & leg" to do it for you or even advise you. As entrepreneurs are we not already paying for Everything?! Small breaks like this make the workload easier. Thanks Shoppad!

Mmarmi

Fantastic App!!! Product is easy to use, and the customer service is amazing!! Got me set up real quick!

Highly recommend it! Great feature on our site.

Backwoods Beard Co

Exactly what I was looking for to add easy customization to our product options for our customers. Alan at ShopPad was extremely courteous and willing to setup our requested needs for several product pages. His response was timely and changes were promptly made. I highly recommend this app if your needs exceed the Shopify Variant limitations. Great company, valuable app, top notch customer service.

Oges Test Store

Awesome app!

It was just what I needed to get custom information for my items. Some of my items require up to 10 bits of data. With Infinite Options I can require my customers to enter the data and not have to hunt them down when they forget to put something in the note to seller.

without a doubt my favorite app to date for shopify