Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Hellodrmr

Amazing app! I carry a lot of personalized products that wouldn't work with Shopify's 100 variations limit. This was the perfect way to fix that. Excellent service as well! My theme was causing an issue with the app showing all of the fields correctly, but the Infinite team got it fixed for me quickly, even around the holidays. Definitely recommend this one!

Alongcameabox

This app worked perfectly for the many options I needed for my product, which are custom gift boxes. The customer service was beyond amazing! I could not believe that they responded the same day and not only installed it for me but placed the coding exactly where I needed it so our product description came first and then our options. Thank you soo incredibly much! You have saved me so much money and stress! :) I still cannot believe this is all free!

Piquanty

Great app and as importantly the people behind it. Theses guys are rock stars and give unparalleled customer service. Alan has been wonderful to work with. Way thumbs up!

Flowersack Dresses

Love it! Easy to use and did exactly what I was hoping for.

Weddinggiftsz

An amazing app for those that need custom options. In fact, any shop owner can benefit because setting up repeated options is easier than using Shopify options. Also, they are quite a supportive team and very helpful once you add the app. It has made a significant difference. You will be quite pleased, I am sure.

Pokerman786

Wow Awesome App and Even more Awesome Noah!

This app works perfectly for my line of products and options!

Myleaguemerch

Great for when you're restricted by Shopify's 100 variant limit. Easy to use and install.

Cellsellco

It's simple and works great. I needed some help and they helped me big time. Thanks for assistance. Definitely I recommend:)

Covbooks

This app what exactly what I was looking for. A simple way to add custom forms for different Shopify products. It has all the custom options you should need in a simple to use interface. The customer service it outstanding. I gave them access to my admin and they were able to add in some functionality for my theme within two business days.

Banter Post

The app does exactly what we wanted it to do. The guys at The Shoppad were very helpful in helping us getting things going with really detailed help guides. Really quick response times to questions too. Highly recommend.