Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Banter Post

The app does exactly what we wanted it to do. The guys at The Shoppad were very helpful in helping us getting things going with really detailed help guides. Really quick response times to questions too. Highly recommend.

Lets Connect

Extremely helpful & reactive!!

I definitively recommend this app to everyone.
Simple to use & extremely efficient

Studio Of Mode 2

Very good product. Thank you so much for keeping it free.

Gmssilver

Great app and Alan was so helpful and did everything really quickly! Recommend this 100%

Cakeforyou

Both Noah and Alan + the entire team are amazing! Prompt in answering my questions and helped me in setting up the Infinite Options app for my store. Definitely white glove customer service and will definitely recommend them to my future clients as well.

Bravo!

-David

Cocolelly

I have never experienced this level of customer service. The ShopPad team was quick, efficient, and a pleasure to work with. I look forward to working with them again in the future, and would recommend their services to anyone interested.

Torpedo Rays Scuba Online

Super easy, added a Date-of-Birth field that is required for courses we sell. They even logged into my account (with permission) and matched the formatting.

Drgoodvet

Great for our online pet store, as we cannot sell FDA products to non-patients. The best part about this app is the technical support! I got my issues resolved in a very timely and professional manner! Would definitely use other apps from this company.

Iroocca

Really great app! works just as described. And the best part - it's free! :)

Marys Brigadeiro

Great app and awesome support. Thanks!