Infinite Options

Infinite Options | Reviews

by ShopPad Inc.

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

Allgiftframes

Awesome tool with fantastic support. The assistance was quick and solved my problem. This is a must have for personalized products such as ours. Thank You!

Lifejoymantra

Awesome app.
We had given up hope of ever being able to get personalization options done without paying someone to code for us. Luckily we found Infinite Options. Just one line of code to copy and save, then customize using their simple app options. The app was a breeze to customize to our needs, including character limits.
Thanks Infinite Options.

If you want to see some of the personalization options we added using this app, check them out at our site.

Dugout Sports Trial

Fast, simple set up. Easy script input to run the app. Great customer service which will help you with any of the little things you may need. Easy 5/5

Alexandreanissa

Great App! Excellent customer service! It's free & does what it says! Definitely recommend.

Wishingyouwell

Quick response time when support needed installing the app. Thanks

Relative Rox

Great app! Love how easy it is to set up with products, especially those that require customization. Would definitely recommend using!

Olfactif

Had a little trouble with installation in our heavily customized template, and Robert took care of it in record time. When we asked for help, I expected an email asking 10 questions about our template and the specifics of what we needed, and instead I got, "OK, all done!" Thanks a million!

Noella Chase Designz

Simple and straightforward app to use. The suggestions are concise and clear. I haven't had a chance to implement them yet, so I can't speak to results but initially my impression is great!

Red Wagon Creamery

Definitely 5 stars. Super easy to use! I've used BoldApps, but this one is way better and worth it! Thanks for making such a great product!

Pepperminttwist Com

Absolutely LOVE this app!!! Plus the awesome customer service that comes with it! They are always prompt to answer my questions and help me out. I am very new to all of this and I am thrilled to be able to add the customization options to my theme! It looks very professional and works well!