Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Cussingcups

Great customer service, always the most important thing and they nail it. Plus, the app works great and enables me to sell custom products! Excellent!

Making Statements

Great free solution if you need custom fields or options. Great support. Great app, well done guys !

Nearer The Moon

This app is truly wonderful. Works seamlessly within my shop, matches the installed theme and makes total sense. I will be using it for my black Friday deals so customers can select the size of the free gift when purchasing other products.
It took me five minutes to work out exactly where in my template it needed to go but that was just a little trial and error.
Very, very pleased with the app, can't believe it's free!!

Leatherwindow

I AM REALLY IMPRESSED FROM THE APP AND SPECIALLY SERVICE.

Besttitaniumrings Com

Infinite Options was the perfect solution for my Shopify store. Shop Pad's white glove service was amazing...the team was so responsive and prompt. It really felt like I was working with them as an extension of my own team. If you are looking for a way to add product options for your site and are considering Infinite Options, my advice is to go for it!.

Deborah Edward
Owner
edwardtitaniumrings.com

Coastalprinting

Great app - we use it to allow customer to add custom messages on photo cards and other printed material. Awesome team of experts to deal with, super fast workers!

Milanblocks

This is is very good ooption!! i treally solved my problem i really need before, i had a few orders to custom make, it works awesome!, my customers are very happy for this easy apps too. so i will consider to use it. my shop is :www.milanblocks.com

Arrange Floral Design

Very easy to use, and great support. Highly recommend

Offbeat Gourmet

The support response is fantastic! I always feel like I am bothering the developers with all my change requests, but they do an awesome job! The response time is definitely within reason. Alan is the best!

Poncho Baby Inc

Great app and quick response from the developer!