Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Sheilajaneteaching

These guys are awesome! Great product and great support. Pretty blown away.

Party Sprinkles

This app is awesome! perfect for custom items! I love how easy this is to use. You even have the option of creating different "forms" so you will use each one depending on the product your client orders. For me this was perfect, since I offer invitations, but also offer custom tags that don't require much personalization.
I love how professional they look, and the best of all is that this app is FREE!
Customer service is the best, very nice and personal! They installed this for me in less than 24 hrs.
Ryan is very friendly. Made me feel very taken care of :)
THANK YOU!!!

Nigerianwives

This guys are really awesome. Less than 12 hours response from the customer support to help with installation. Thanks a lot!

Mamabear Market

Had some challenges, the team was quick to respond, and helped me complete the customization that I needed! Totally recommend.

Boxedupcity

Awesome app and great service and communications. I needed checkboxes for a few products with custom logic validation and they delivered in no time flat. Highly Recommend!!!

Mutcoinclub

Great help and very quick customer service. It is so helpful to have text boxes on my site! Thank you so much! A must for any site.

Serenesuds

Neat options; quick response from Customer Service and incredible help from them. Infinite options is efficient and creative.

5 Oclock Club

Hassle free set up, does exactly what I want it to do. No problems with it so far!

Straitline Components

Infinite Options is an amazing app! It does exactly what it's supposed to do and their customer service is top notch.

En1 Prints

I would highly recommend the APP if you are selling customised products. Easy to use and the guys at ShopPad did the installation for us free within 24 hours.