Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Pink Marley

This app has saved us a lot of money! It's an absolute necessity for Shopify stores with custom products!

G E M M A C L E O

This is a terrific options app. I know nothing about coding or building a website for that matter, and the folks at Shoppad helped me step by step through the process. The app is working great, and the level of support was second to none. Couldn't be happier with my decision to use this app!

Dcvibe

Great staff! I needed to add some extra options to my product and was having difficulties setting it up, Robert was very professional and helpful.
Thank you very much!

Pebbles Gifts

The staff is awesome. I had no idea what I need to do to get this app to work and they have walked me through step by step. Very quick to respond to my questions. As for the app, so far so good. Thank you for all your help!!!

Beachbaby Bikinis

Excellent app!!!!! I needed to add a fourth option and was having difficulty getting it set up and working. Ryan was so helpful and had it working within minutes for me. He showed me how to change everything and I was able to follow the directions very easily. Can't thank him enough!!! Highly recommend!!!!!

Zekestringer Usa

Infinite Options is the just the app that we needed to help us sell many of our products. It works perfectly and simply. More importantly the entire team at TheShoppad.com are very enthusiastic, helpful and willing to see that the client is successful rolling out the app on their website. Quite frankly they are the best team we have ever dealt with in the construction of our site. As we get rolling, Im sure we will be utilizing more of their products.

Dennis

Cutcardstock

Great app for adding options to a product. The app is easy to set up for products that need extra customization. The required boxes were not working and Ryan took care of making it work perfectly. Thank you for offering Infinite Options!

Sydney Vapors

Hi must admit this is fantastic, set up in seconds and has saved me a ton of time and headaches

Minttea

I integrated infinite options onto my shopify website but was having a few difficulties with the implementation. I got in touch with Shop pad and within moments they got back to me willing to help, Robert was a fantastic help and sorted the issues out for me straight away. Would highly recommend them!

Shopsockprints

Thank you Infinite Options for your prompt response to our questions and help resolving the issues we were having!