Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Whispering Metalworks

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

By far the absolute best app I have used with Shopify!

Bridal Handkerchiefs

Great app! Can't believe it's a Free app! Easy to use and I have a monogramming business, my products have lots of options, this comes in very handy and I would highly recommend it! Not to mention AWESOME customer support!

Hplhs Store

Infinite Options was a great solution for us to capture more customer information for a few of our products. It's easy to install and use, the support staff has been terrific, and you can't beat the price!

Pink Marley

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app has saved us a lot of money! It's an absolute necessity for Shopify stores with custom products!

G E M M A C L E O

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a terrific options app. I know nothing about coding or building a website for that matter, and the folks at Shoppad helped me step by step through the process. The app is working great, and the level of support was second to none. Couldn't be happier with my decision to use this app!

Dcvibe

Time spent using app About 2 months

Great staff! I needed to add some extra options to my product and was having difficulties setting it up, Robert was very professional and helpful.
Thank you very much!

Pebbles Gifts

The staff is awesome. I had no idea what I need to do to get this app to work and they have walked me through step by step. Very quick to respond to my questions. As for the app, so far so good. Thank you for all your help!!!

Beachbaby Bikinis

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Excellent app!!!!! I needed to add a fourth option and was having difficulty getting it set up and working. Ryan was so helpful and had it working within minutes for me. He showed me how to change everything and I was able to follow the directions very easily. Can't thank him enough!!! Highly recommend!!!!!

Zekestringer Usa

Infinite Options is the just the app that we needed to help us sell many of our products. It works perfectly and simply. More importantly the entire team at TheShoppad.com are very enthusiastic, helpful and willing to see that the client is successful rolling out the app on their website. Quite frankly they are the best team we have ever dealt with in the construction of our site. As we get rolling, Im sure we will be utilizing more of their products.

Dennis

Cutcardstock

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app for adding options to a product. The app is easy to set up for products that need extra customization. The required boxes were not working and Ryan took care of making it work perfectly. Thank you for offering Infinite Options!