Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Red Wagon Creamery

Definitely 5 stars. Super easy to use! I've used BoldApps, but this one is way better and worth it! Thanks for making such a great product!

Pepperminttwist Com

Absolutely LOVE this app!!! Plus the awesome customer service that comes with it! They are always prompt to answer my questions and help me out. I am very new to all of this and I am thrilled to be able to add the customization options to my theme! It looks very professional and works well!

Madhecticfoods

Time spent using app Over 6 years

All I wanted to do was have my online customers create their own assorted box of products, and this app does it for free pretty easily. I was afraid of pasting the code in the wrong area so the support staff replied to my email very quickly and did it for me. It helped solve my needs and now my customers can order a custom box of products!

Hellopinkglitter

Good app, the only thing is you cant change the required box once you have saved the information. I have found you have to delete it and re add the product Thats the only thing I would recommend members are able to do.

Suranas Jewelove

Location India
Time spent using app About 1 year

Very good app with a superb support team! We needed some customizations to the css in order to integrate the look & feel with our website & they did it in a charm, for free!
Highly recommended.

Whispering Metalworks

Time spent using app Almost 7 years

By far the absolute best app I have used with Shopify!

Bridal Handkerchiefs

Great app! Can't believe it's a Free app! Easy to use and I have a monogramming business, my products have lots of options, this comes in very handy and I would highly recommend it! Not to mention AWESOME customer support!

Hplhs Store

Infinite Options was a great solution for us to capture more customer information for a few of our products. It's easy to install and use, the support staff has been terrific, and you can't beat the price!

Pink Marley

Time spent using app Over 3 years

This app has saved us a lot of money! It's an absolute necessity for Shopify stores with custom products!

G E M M A C L E O

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

This is a terrific options app. I know nothing about coding or building a website for that matter, and the folks at Shoppad helped me step by step through the process. The app is working great, and the level of support was second to none. Couldn't be happier with my decision to use this app!