Infinite Options

Product options, swatches, input fields, bundling + more!

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Poncho Baby Inc

Time spent using app About 5 years

Great app and quick response from the developer!

Avila

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Over 4 years

Fantastic app!
When I had issues setting up, developer was incredibly helpful and fast to respond!

Highly recommended!

Miss Ellies Body Basics

Time spent using app Over 2 years

My issue was resolved so quickly! They took care of the coding that was too complicated for me. I was impressed with their service.

Mn Nice Spice

Time spent using app Over 4 years

We were easily able to add mix and match customization for gift boxes that had up to eight options each. The online documentation was very helpful in fine-tuning Infinite Options to work with our theme so that customers and the store owner could see their selection throughout the checkout process. Customer support reached out to us to offer installation help, but we were able to work it out ourselves.

Hermans Store 2

Hey everyone! This app is great! It lets us add a field for gift personalization as we send a Christmas card with each order! it is perfect for our needs not only now, but for all times of the year for gifts!
Thanks!

Names By K And L

This is a great app. We just gave it 4 stars because it wasn't something we could apply on our own. However, the service they gave us was excellent and speedy. They installed it for us and it works great. We definitely would recommend this app!

Danax15 Shopify Com

This extension is saving our store, and was the deal breaker that let us bring our shop over to Shopify. Had a small hiccup with the options showing up in some products but then not in others. The crew over at Shoppad took a look at our store, sorted out the issues, and left us good to go for our site re-launch this week. Thank you!

Qualitybridalhangers

Time spent using app About 1 year

this little app is amazing and its FREE! thanks to shopify for providing a wonderful product :)

Luckythanku

Time spent using app About 3 years

I was looking for an option that did not come standard in my template, and shopify recommended Infinite Options. I had a little difficulty setting it up (I'm slightly technically challenged), however the support immediately stepped in and did it for me. (!) What amazing and QUICK service. It gave me the options I needed, and the turnaround was better than I could have hoped. I couldn't be happier with this experience.

Claire Kinder Studio

Infinite Options changed everything for us. It's so sleek compared to other apps and very easy to use. There were a few formatting issues we couldn't figure out ourselves, but the customer service team (Thanks, Alan!) was so speedy in helping us with all requests. Highly recommended!