Infinite Options

Infinite Options

$9.99/month. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 25, 2016

Very handy tool to add a wide variety of options to whatever products you like. The layout didn't quite work for us to begin with, but these guys offer a free service to set it up correctly on your site. Free! On a free app! What a nice bunch of people. :)

Movie Figures
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 25, 2016

Extremely useful app, especially if you need several basic variations. The support crew was very helpful as well.

Friday River
Time spent using app: 3 days
January 22, 2016

Excellent app for adding product options to your store that your template doesn't allow. Excellent customer service and support for integrating the Infinite Options app to your store's needs.

Gift Of Ni
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 21, 2016

This is a wonderful addition to any store! I needed a custom name field for my products, but had trouble matching the field to the look and feel of my store. The ShopPad team set it up for me in less than a day! I was really impressed with how friendly and helpful they were.

Thanks again! Your kindness is very much appreciated.

Docentco
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 21, 2016

THE BEST! Finally an app with real support; timely & efficient! They offered a complimentary install so I wouldn't have to wreck my brain over it like some of these other apps that give you the world but don't give the best instructions then charge an "arm & leg" to do it for you or even advise you. As entrepreneurs are we not already paying for Everything?! Small breaks like this make the workload easier. Thanks Shoppad!

Light My Way
Time spent using app: About 1 month
January 20, 2016

Fantastic App!!! Product is easy to use, and the customer service is amazing!! Got me set up real quick!

Highly recommend it! Great feature on our site.

Mmarmi
Time spent using app: 3 months
January 19, 2016

Exactly what I was looking for to add easy customization to our product options for our customers. Alan at ShopPad was extremely courteous and willing to setup our requested needs for several product pages. His response was timely and changes were promptly made. I highly recommend this app if your needs exceed the Shopify Variant limitations. Great company, valuable app, top notch customer service.

Backwoods Beard Co
Time spent using app: 5 days
January 19, 2016

Awesome app!

It was just what I needed to get custom information for my items. Some of my items require up to 10 bits of data. With Infinite Options I can require my customers to enter the data and not have to hunt them down when they forget to put something in the note to seller.

without a doubt my favorite app to date for shopify

Oges Test Store
Time spent using app: Almost 6 years
January 15, 2016

I really love this app. It is simple and easy to use and the results look very clean and professional. Needed this app to add customization fields my product pages. Thanks so much for this app!

Micky Chase Jewelry
Time spent using app: 11 months
January 15, 2016

Absolutely perfect for my needs, and pretty easy to set up. It does lag a bit when loading a product page but i don't find that to be a big deal. Only thing that could make this even better would be if it integrated into the shopify pos app!!

Designd Expressions