Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options & product bundling

Elizabeth&Nicole

Matt helped me install the app the way I wanted it on my website. It now looks very professional and clean. Highly recommend.

basic.

Hope this is a good app. can't find the option to customize tho, need assistance on this. Thanks ...

VelvetPrints

Good App. Does what it says. Easy to use. Could do with some additional functionality in relation to placement and ordering .

Basement Customs

This app is great and we appreciate it so much. BUT.... yes there is a but. We are being honest here. I wish the format of the variants when shown on the page could be modified. Sizes, colors, orientation, etc.

OVERALL extremely happy with this app. Thank you!

Blumen Freude.at

Super but it automatic show things in english and it is not possible to change them in german by my self.

Dirt Decalz

Its an easy to use and install app. My only "wish" is that you could have an option for "swatches" and add color or pattern selection options with the ability to upload custom swatches for choosing.

European Sacred Art

Its a great app, and the support was great too. They were very helpful to implement the changes needed to make it work and look good on my site. Thank you.

Unbossed and Unbought

I recently switched from Wordpress to Shopify, but couldn't figure out how to create a bundle option for one of my products. Mandy assisted me and brought my vision to life! I love the layout and the options. The only thing I wish the app did for bundling was track inventory. Outside of that, I would've given the app 5 stars!

www.CPAPmachines.ca

This app looks fantastic. To be honest I have not used it, I really wanted to. I tried to install - their support is super helpful and responsive. After they helped with the installation, it looks like another app I am using is preventing me from using it. I would recommend it and hopefully get to try it in the future.

Itium

Super easy to use, and was really helpful to showcase all the variants we have to offer because of the short limit from Shopify.

One thing: I think it should be possible to copy one label from one option to another. That would have saved me an additional load of time. but cant complain overall great product, much needed thanks!