Infinite Options

Infinite Options

by ShopPad Inc.

Customizable product options, inputs, fields & bundling

BEYROU

Really good application but I wish that we can edit the placement of the boxes. ( I faced another problem and they helped me to fix it)

Jack & Freda

I installed Infinite Options myself but needed a little extra help with the styling. The service was fantastic - the help I needed was completed within a few hours of sending an email request. Thanks so much Mandy!

ARREGON® Original Pilates Equipment

I really like this app because I needed something to make all my variants display easily, fast and looking good and of course, the customer service was really fast and great, solved my problem quickly and gave me some very useful advice! Highly suggested app!

Mad Hatter Online Store

Using this app to add another pricing variable addon to the product. Excellent customer service and follow up when I needed help. Almost a 5.

The Stitchin' Den

Just started using the app, so don't know the full potential yet, thus only 4 stars. I have tested several bundling apps, and usually don't get responses to my questions until after I've gone to bed, if at all! I really appreciate the immediate response and customer support I've received so far from this app.

Wood In Philosophy

Great service and quickly answered my questions. I paid for the $20 install and it was done very quickly. It works for basic customizations but did not work for what I actually want it to do. I think it will do for now, it is not perfect however, for just the price of install I'm happy with it. Thanks!

Verse Perfect

i installed this app just now. Will make a review again after testing it. Everything seems good for now.

Lise's Pieces

Great customer service, they have helped me try and solve issues that arise. However, there are too many glitches for a 5 star. Would be a perfect app if it worked most of the time!

Elizabeth&Nicole

Matt helped me install the app the way I wanted it on my website. It now looks very professional and clean. Highly recommend.

basic.

Hope this is a good app. can't find the option to customize tho, need assistance on this. Thanks ...